ImageImageImageImageImage

Jet Fan Living in Washington DC (Since 1994)

Moderator: Rich Rane

lloydj
Rookie
And1: 100

Jet Fan Living in Washington DC (Since 1994) 

Post#1 » by lloydj » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:01 pm

I watched more Washington Skins Games, then Jet Games. Don’t believe the hype, Kurt Cousins is not the quarterback for the New York Jets. This man is fumble prone when pressured and throws errant interceptions, to much for my liking. I believed in Nick Foles from the beginning and my Eagle Fans Friends thank me for my belief, when they did not believe in the Guy. I wanted Foles to be Jets QB and still do. If the Jets can get Nick Foles, jump on it. Nick Foles Super Bowl Winning QB, Kirk Cousins 7-9 season. If you cannot get Foles, pass on Cousins. Draft QB or/and wait on Foles the Year after. Please, Please, Please do not make the mistake of getting Kirk Cousins. Thank You All. 8-)
j4remi
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 18,655

Re: Jet Fan Living in Washington DC (Since 1994) 

Post#2 » by j4remi » Mon Mar 5, 2018 8:56 pm

lloydj wrote:I watched more Washington Skins Games, then Jet Games. Don’t believe the hype, Kurt Cousins is not the quarterback for the New York Jets. This man is fumble prone when pressured and throws errant interceptions, to much for my liking. I believed in Nick Foles from the beginning and my Eagle Fans Friends thank me for my belief, when they did not believe in the Guy. I wanted Foles to be Jets QB and still do. If the Jets can get Nick Foles, jump on it. Nick Foles Super Bowl Winning QB, Kirk Cousins 7-9 season. If you cannot get Foles, pass on Cousins. Draft QB or/and wait on Foles the Year after. Please, Please, Please do not make the mistake of getting Kirk Cousins. Thank You All. 8-)

You'll find an active Football thread with Giants and Jets fans here,
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1557151&start=700

This board should get a bit of life during the draft/preseason.
Haliburton/Lewis Jr/Sasser
Booker/Shamet
Barnes/Dick/Duarte
Washington/Barnes/Crowder
Zubac/Theis/Clowney

Sanogo, Castleton

Ex: Samar, K. Diop, Spagnolo
lloydj
Rookie
And1: 100

Re: Jet Fan Living in Washington DC (Since 1994) 

Post#3 » by lloydj » Fri Mar 9, 2018 11:48 pm

j4remi wrote:
lloydj wrote:I watched more Washington Skins Games, then Jet Games. Don’t believe the hype, Kurt Cousins is not the quarterback for the New York Jets. This man is fumble prone when pressured and throws errant interceptions, to much for my liking. I believed in Nick Foles from the beginning and my Eagle Fans Friends thank me for my belief, when they did not believe in the Guy. I wanted Foles to be Jets QB and still do. If the Jets can get Nick Foles, jump on it. Nick Foles Super Bowl Winning QB, Kirk Cousins 7-9 season. If you cannot get Foles, pass on Cousins. Draft QB or/and wait on Foles the Year after. Please, Please, Please do not make the mistake of getting Kirk Cousins. Thank You All. 8-)

You'll find an active Football thread with Giants and Jets fans here,
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1557151&start=700

This board should get a bit of life during the draft/preseason.

Thanks. 8-)

Return to New York Jets