Semi-official Oakland Raiders 2014/15 Reg.season game thread

Moderator: HMFFL

Neddy
RealGM
And1: 3,908

Re: Semi-official Oakland Raiders 2014/15 Reg.season game th 

Post#101 » by Neddy » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:34 am

just wanted to say, that we drafted the best QB of this year's batch.

did anyone else watch Johnny football? LMAO

Bridgewater throws rainbows with every pass. no arm strength what so ever

Blake Bortles throws passes that bounces off of the DBs. he can't grasp where the WR routes are going.

we are gonna be just fine at QB. Carr is going to gain experience from this year and once we equip him with actual OL he will have time and build confidence. when we draft top notch WRs to pass to, he will become elite in the next 3 years.
ehhhhh f it.
Neddy
RealGM

Post#102 » by Neddy » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:23 pm

Murry is the real deal. I love this kid and always have coming out of central florida. he looks the part and plays the part. a little jr Bo Jackson.
ehhhhh f it.
GoRapstheoriginal
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,817

Post#103 » by GoRapstheoriginal » Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:40 am

Oh man! If we lost this game!!! Argh! LETS GO RAIDERS!! COME ON!!!

Oh man!!
GoRapstheoriginal
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,817

Post#104 » by GoRapstheoriginal » Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:46 am

WOOOO! RAIDERS WIN!! RAIDERS WIN!! YYYYYAAYYYYY! HOORAY!

Woodson with the crucial play to secure the onside kick!! Awesome!!! :P! :)! :D!
Quake Griffin
RealGM
And1: 4,655

Post#105 » by Quake Griffin » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:04 am

GoRapstheoriginal wrote:WOOOO! RAIDERS WIN!! RAIDERS WIN!! YYYYYAAYYYYY! HOORAY!

Woodson with the crucial play to secure the onside kick!! Awesome!!! :P! :)! :D!

YESSIR!

Ive been wanting draft position so much that I forgot that it is okay for us to win football games.
today was great.

we stood up to a stout defense and performed.
“I’ve always felt that drafting is the life blood of any organization.” - Jerome Alan West.
Neddy
RealGM

Post#106 » by Neddy » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:06 am

GoRapstheoriginal wrote:WOOOO! RAIDERS WIN!! RAIDERS WIN!! YYYYYAAYYYYY! HOORAY!

yeah i don't care if we are losing on draft positions. TJ Carrie, Latavius Murray, and Michael Rivera all were drafted past 5th round and they are all playing well for us.

this third win of the season will be the fertilizer for the next season. now i want Tony Sprano retained. he has done better than my expectation.

Reggie's picks played very well, Carr is the starting and the franchise QB, Murray is our RB of the future and today, Gabe Jackson, DJ Hayden, TJ Carrie, Rivera, Ellis, and of course Mack played very well for us late in this season and i have no doubt they will improve from here on. I want Reggie to get another crack at the draft next season with more cap rooms for FA vets which should be the better crop than this years.
ehhhhh f it.

Return to Las Vegas Raiders