ImageImageImage

Brandon Graham - Your Thoughts

Ong_dynasty
Head Coach
And1: 351

Brandon Graham - Your Thoughts 

Post#1 » by Ong_dynasty » Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:40 am

I was initially quite disappointed as I had my sights on Earl Thomas and really only paid attention to CB's and S.
But looking at highlights and his scouting reports I am quite happy.
If his biggest weakness is 2 inches in height. That seems like nitpicking and what scouts normally do before drafts.

BTW, rumours were the reason we traded two thirds were the Giants were going to take him two spots later. Lets hope he spends the next 10 years sacking Eli now
jim todd
Sixth Man
And1: 370

Re: Brandon Graham - Your Thoughts 

Post#2 » by jim todd » Sun May 9, 2010 4:01 am

from what little i've seen, i'm also quite happy with the selection. he seems like a high-motor, relentless, snap-to-whistle player that should give the d-line an energy infusion off the edge. he's strong in pursuit and generates a lot of leverage with his stocky frame. in the stuff that i saw that wasn't a pure highlights package, he was hard to ignore because of the havoc he created. the only reason my enthusiasm is tempered somewhat is because the last defensive end they traded up for and selected in the first round was jerome mcdougle (who is almost the exact same size).
i like that they went safety with the next selection; as much as i would have liked thomas (or berry), nate allen has good size and decent ball-hawking instincts. any new eagles free safety is going to be measured against dawkins, which is unfair...but i'm glad they picked up an upside guy like this rather than scoop up some two year stopgap free agent solution.
Kobblehead
RealGM
And1: 19,224

Post#3 » by Kobblehead » Tue May 11, 2010 2:23 pm

If he can watch tape on Hugh Douglas and improve on his speed off the ball and maintaining leverage, this guy is going to be a very disruptive rusher.
Seven11
Junior
And1: 5

Post#4 » by Seven11 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:54 am

Brandon Graham is a great pick up for a the Eagles. His great play has been overshadowed by the Michigan Wolverines' woes, but one thing's for sure, he's been a constant for them defensively. For some reason, he reminds me of Shawne Merriman.
"I'm the one twice over, I'm the new eleven"
vincecarter4pres
RealGM
And1: 3,444

Post#5 » by vincecarter4pres » Sun Aug 1, 2010 4:29 am

Well we got him signed!
Rich Rane wrote:I think we're all missing the point here. vc4pres needs to stop watching games.

Return to Philadelphia Eagles