ImageImageImage

OT: Brady out for season.

m23uza1hem36
Starter
And1: 1

OT: Brady out for season. 

Post#1 » by m23uza1hem36 » Mon Sep 8, 2008 3:11 pm

There are no confirmed reports but the Patriots are supposed to have Tim Rattay visit, giving you the hint that he's most likely done for the season.

That's just wow, I don't know if they can even make the playoffs now in the AFC, Brett Favre is in a GREAT situation now.
Follow @mouzaihem
APerna
Editor

Re: OT: Brady out for season. 

Post#2 » by APerna » Mon Sep 8, 2008 11:52 pm

Brady is now officially out for the year.

The Pats reportedly have brought in Rattay and would like to visit with Chris Simms as well.

The AFC has completely changed now, but I wouldn't be surprised if New England still qualified for the postseason as maybe a Wild Card.

That system is amazing, Belichick is a genius and Moss and Welker will save a below-average QB.

Now, I have to go to church for saying all those nice things about the Pats.
+ PF
"If Jack makes that shot, the game is over." - Tommy Heinsohn after Jarrett Jack missed a shot at the buzzer of a 105-105 game between the Celtics and Pacers.
conspiritual
Ballboy
And1: 0

Post#3 » by conspiritual » Tue Sep 9, 2008 2:05 am

PacerPerspective wrote:The AFC has completely changed now, but I wouldn't be surprised if New England still qualified for the postseason as maybe a Wild Card.

I'll see your wild card and raise you a division title.

Belichick, Moss, Maroney, the O-line and that defense are good enough to win the division with any of those QBs in my opinion... assuming Moss still cares.
m23uza1hem36
Starter

Post#4 » by m23uza1hem36 » Tue Sep 9, 2008 8:37 pm

All I care about it...nothing about this...lmao
Follow @mouzaihem
The Guilty Party
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 8

Post#5 » by The Guilty Party » Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:54 pm

For those of you who have grown tired of reading The Sports Guy's columns in which something great happens to Boston.... then take some time and read this one:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/st ... ons/080909

As a Sixer fan... I still have a lot of angst toward Boston so seeing a Boston fan in pain... well, it just makes my heart feel warm.
APerna
Editor

Post#6 » by APerna » Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:32 pm

I'm sadly, and almost ashamed, to be happy that guys like Simmons aren't able to be 100% cocky about their team right now.
+ PF
"If Jack makes that shot, the game is over." - Tommy Heinsohn after Jarrett Jack missed a shot at the buzzer of a 105-105 game between the Celtics and Pacers.

Return to Philadelphia Eagles