Who do you want the Seahawks to get?

Moderator: Cactus Jack

b_roy7
Veteran
And1: 0

Who do you want the Seahawks to get? 

Post#1 » by b_roy7 » Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:48 am

A player of need for them right now, who would you trade for?
Sweezo
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 36

Post#2 » by Sweezo » Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:14 am

No one. Trades are such a rare commodity in the NFL that trying to put one together just doesn't seem worthwhile. In the NBA and MLB, discussing trade ideas seems plausible, but not so much in NFL unless you're talking about a draft day deal.

I feel comfortable with the current personnel anyway. So long as the young guys on the offensive line become more comfortable, and everyone on the defense is healthy, I'm not too concerned about this team.
Bulltalk
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 9,277

Post#3 » by Bulltalk » Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:54 am

Sweezo wrote:No one. Trades are such a rare commodity in the NFL that trying to put one together just doesn't seem worthwhile. In the NBA and MLB, discussing trade ideas seems plausible, but not so much in NFL unless you're talking about a draft day deal.

I feel comfortable with the current personnel anyway. So long as the young guys on the offensive line become more comfortable, and everyone on the defense is healthy, I'm not too concerned about this team.

No sheet.
"I'm a truth teller. All I do is tell the truth."

(Donald Trump - 8/11/16)
Ex-hippie
Assistant Coach
And1: 0

Post#4 » by Ex-hippie » Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:57 pm

A tight end would be real nice, but unless Antonio Gates comes on the market, I'm not sure I would trade that much for one.

Return to Seattle Seahawks