Tank Johnson?

Moderator: Cactus Jack

toronto20raps
Ballboy
And1: 0

Tank Johnson? 

Post#1 » by toronto20raps » Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:03 pm

Even with his recent and past troubles, do you think that the Seahawks should sign him to a 1 year contract and if he dosent clean up his act then let his go? He would add more strength and talent to our D-line and possibly help the seahawks go to the superbowl this year.
Bulltalk
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 9,277

Re: Tank Johnson? 

Post#2 » by Bulltalk » Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:36 pm

toronto20raps wrote:Even with his recent and past troubles, do you think that the Seahawks should sign him to a 1 year contract and if he dosent clean up his act then let his go? He would add more strength and talent to our D-line and possibly help the seahawks go to the superbowl this year.

The Seahawks front office seems committed to weeding out and keeping out these problem players. So, no.
"I'm a truth teller. All I do is tell the truth."

(Donald Trump - 8/11/16)
Sweezo
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 36

Post#3 » by Sweezo » Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:39 am

Welll...you know, we could debate this til we're blue in the face. We could circulate petitions and gather signatures to bring Tank Johnson to Seattle. We could write letters to the editor. And in the end, the odds of Ruskell signing Tank Johnson would still be zero.

But for the benefit of conversation, no, I don't think they should sign him. The team has a strong foundation and I applaud Ruskell for weeding people like Johnson out. The potential benefit of Johnson's play is largely offset by Ruskell undercutting his entire organizational philosophy. How does Hass feel if you took away his great red zone target (Stevens) yet sign someone even more trouble to play on the other side of the ball?

If I were a 'Hawks' player, and Johnson were signed, I'd be pissed.
Ex-hippie
Assistant Coach
And1: 0

Post#4 » by Ex-hippie » Sun Jul 1, 2007 3:38 pm

I'd rather have Jerramy Stevens.

(and am very embarrassed about both Stevens and Johnson as a UW fan.)
EG4life
Junior
And1: 31

Post#5 » by EG4life » Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:56 pm

not likely

Return to Seattle Seahawks