ImageImageImageImage

2022. Getting ready for Training camp and Preseason!!

Moderator: Texas Chuck

bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,372

2022. Getting ready for Training camp and Preseason!! 

Post#1 » by bluejerseyjinx » Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:37 pm

Most excited about the defense this year. Can't wait to see how it shapes out. The offense on the other hand will struggle all year. Hopefully I am wrong, but I can't see this offense competing with the top teams in the NFL.
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 14,513

Re: 2023. Getting ready for Training camp and Preseason!! 

Post#2 » by Cactus Jack » Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:13 am

2023?
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Re: 2023. Getting ready for Training camp and Preseason!! 

Post#3 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:12 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:2023?

OOpps. I'll fix it sweetie !!!
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Re: 2022. Getting ready for Training camp and Preseason!! 

Post#4 » by bluejerseyjinx » Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:49 pm

So looking forward to seeing the Cowboys defense. Unfortunately I believe the offense will be a clown show this season.
Mr B
RealGM
And1: 4,165

Post#5 » by Mr B » Wed Jul 27, 2022 9:08 pm

I’ll be paying close attention to how Tyler Smith is progressing.

Read on Twitter
?s=21&t=DDCEviBF_O7-Iz6dEdNSpA
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#6 » by bluejerseyjinx » Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:17 pm

So many questions concerning the Cowboy offense. At the moment I do not have a good feeling about it at all.
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#7 » by Cactus Jack » Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:29 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:So many questions concerning the Cowboy offense. At the moment I do not have a good feeling about it at all.

If they stay healthy for the most part, then they'll be fine. They need the guys upfront to stay on the field.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#8 » by bluejerseyjinx » Tue Aug 2, 2022 2:54 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:So many questions concerning the Cowboy offense. At the moment I do not have a good feeling about it at all.

If they stay healthy for the most part, then they'll be fine. They need the guys upfront to stay on the field.

Your right about the OL. they need to stay healthy because we are very thin in that department. Nevertheless, outside of Pollard and C.D. Lamb (Who WILL be seeing most of the double teams) the rest of the team is garbage for weapons.
Mr B
RealGM

Post#9 » by Mr B » Tue Aug 2, 2022 3:21 pm

The rookie looking good so far.

Read on Twitter
?s=21&t=XUFDP9osmoYkWjgH_ArZSw
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#10 » by Cactus Jack » Tue Aug 2, 2022 3:47 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:

Your right about the OL. they need to stay healthy because we are very thin in that department. Nevertheless, outside of Pollard and C.D. Lamb (Who WILL be seeing most of the double teams) the rest of the team is garbage for weapons.

Jerry should have made a legit offer for AJ or Metcalf then. :wink:

Gallup is solid. Assuming he's healthy.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#11 » by bluejerseyjinx » Tue Aug 2, 2022 7:38 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:If they stay healthy for the most part, then they'll be fine. They need the guys upfront to stay on the field.

Jerry has spent 26 years trying to prove he's as smart of a football guy as Jimmy. Due to his idealistic ego, Jerry will never admit he isn't in the same class as Jimmy when it comes to building a team. Been eating at him since he forced Jimmy out the door after firing Tom Landry. There are just some things in life money can't buy.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#12 » by bluejerseyjinx » Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:51 pm

Damn, did Elliott get popped by the Broncos in a scrimmage yesterday. Too bad he got back up. I don't care if its injury or any other reason, I want the piece of sh.. junkie out of here. Elliot is a loser and will always be a loser.
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#13 » by Cactus Jack » Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:17 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:Damn, did Elliott get popped by the Broncos in a scrimmage yesterday. Too bad he got back up. I don't care if its injury or any other reason, I want the piece of sh.. junkie out of here. Elliot is a loser and will always be a loser.

Read on Twitter

So glad Football is back!
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#14 » by Cactus Jack » Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:19 am

Read on Twitter
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#15 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:34 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:If they stay healthy for the most part, then they'll be fine. They need the guys upfront to stay on the field.

Your late to the party on that one. I mentioned going after A.J. Brown just before and during the draft. Jerry just has no football mind or knowledge. Its been quite noticeable since Jimmy left. :crazy:
Mr B
RealGM

Post#16 » by Mr B » Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:13 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
Read on Twitter

Mr B
RealGM

Post#17 » by Mr B » Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:14 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:Your right about the OL. they need to stay healthy because we are very thin in that department. Nevertheless, outside of Pollard and C.D. Lamb (Who WILL be seeing most of the double teams) the rest of the team is garbage for weapons.

Your late to the party on that one. I mentioned going after A.J. Brown just before and during the draft. Jerry just has no football mind or knowledge. Its been quite noticeable since Jimmy left. :crazy:

You hate Zeke but are ok with Antonio Brown? I thought you wanted nothing but choir boys on the team.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#18 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:29 pm

You've never heard me say or post anything to the sort. OBJ is also available. Don't want him either.
Mr B
RealGM

Post#19 » by Mr B » Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:24 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:You've never heard me say or post anything to the sort. OBJ is also available. Don't want him either.

So you ONLY want choir boys right?
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#20 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:35 am

Mr B wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:You've never heard me say or post anything to the sort. OBJ is also available. Don't want him either.

So you ONLY want choir boys right?

Why don't you just write Jerry a letter and tell him to continue to give out lousy contracts to red flag players and substance abusing junkies and bring Elliott back with a nice brand new contract. Its doing so well for you and the Cowboys the last 20 years I guess your content with it. We have all been saying the past decade and a half or so, including you, the same crap we are still repeating the past 4 years. Go back and look what we all have been saying the past eight years in here. Look up the old threads. Hell, go back and look at the post me and others have made in Sportshoopla and ESPN. They say the same exact thing in DallasCowboy universe. If its not Jerry and his bad trades and draft picks, its the red flag players, the junkies and bad contracts. I guess your not tired of it like me. Go ahead, shake your pom poms for a few weeks. By week 6 you will be hanging them up early this year. If you think this team, the way its currently constructed has a chance to make some noise this year, your totally fooling yourself.
Look at what we have. The 2nd worst owner in the league. A junkie for a running back that has nothing left. His brain and body are fried and spent. A dumbass for a QB that can be raddled. Easy to get under his skin, especially in big games vs. better teams. A coach who is even dumber, and for the life of him can't even instill an ounce of discipline on this team the past 3 years. The front office is still a royal mess and the culture in Big-D is beyond embarrassing.
Despite Jerry's wishes this past offseason wanting McCarthy to clean up the penalties, etc., Tonight is just another example he doesn't have a clue on how to clean up the penalties and turn overs. And it appears to me tonight, nothing going into this season.

Return to Dallas Cowboys