ImageImageImageImage

bunch of mock draft idiots.....

Moderator: Texas Chuck

InFamouzKing
Ballboy
And1: 0

bunch of mock draft idiots..... 

Post#1 » by InFamouzKing » Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:22 am

I seen another mock draft today forgot if it was espn or realgm, but they had us taking a free safety in rd 2?? wat kinda idiots are these guys, i mean your making a mock draft that everyones gonna look at and get some insite for about there teams possible picks and all you do is pick stuff outta the air. hamlin,watkins and a fs in rd 2??? i dont think so you mock draft idiots :banghead: :crazy:
MavsFan40
Junior

Post#2 » by MavsFan40 » Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:45 pm

Don't forget the Cowboys also have Abram Elam and Keith Davis in the saftey spot as well.

Mock drafts are just that...mocks. More times than not, a person making a mock draft does not care to look at the players already on the roster, instead they look at other mock drafts and seem to pick off of them.
hph6203
Pro Prospect
And1: 30

Post#3 » by hph6203 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:00 am

Hamlin is on a 1 year contract and will have no ties to the Cowboys at the end of the season. In other words he can bolt for more money. We will have higher priorities for resigning players.

Watkins is an unproven 5th round FS project. Its not unthinkable that he won't turn into a regular starter in the NFL.

Taking a FS similar to Reggie Nelson or Brandon Merriweather would not be a bad idea, as they will be able to play on ST, CB, and FS, which is a pretty good value for a 1st or 2nd round pick, especially when you consider that this class is deep at WR and you can get similar value later in the draft.
evildallas
General Manager

Post#4 » by evildallas » Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:14 am

Keith Davis has proven to not be solution. FS isn't a bad investment, but I think the 2 areas that the Boys need to stockpile are O line (never can have too many) and another pass rushing end or backer. Everyone must remember how the defense disintegrated after Ellis went down. Ware needs another pass rusher to balance him. If insurance for Ellis and Ware is at all achievable in the early rounds of the draft I like to see them go for it.
Going to donkey punch a leprechaun!
hph6203
Pro Prospect
And1: 30

Post#5 » by hph6203 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:32 pm

Carpenter can play pass rush on occasion, but there isn't a pass rusher at 22 that warrants a first round consideration from the Cowboys.

We need another corner almost as bad as we need another pass rush OLB. So I say go with a guy like Merriweather or Nelson who have the cover skills to play corner, but the ability to play FS.

Return to Dallas Cowboys