Fixed

http://www.draftexpress.com/nba-pre-dra ... ft=0&sort=

:lol:

FarmAr.
idf469
Senior
And1: 0

Post#23 » by idf469 » Sat Jan 5, 2008 6:35 pm

is it just me or alot of people in here dont know what DEBUTE (debut) is??? isnt a debut when a player/person/artist has his first major performance of its career.

Either way crittenton looked real good out there it think that in 2-3 years if we keep them both we can have a starting team of

Farmar 15/3/4
Critt 17/5/5
Kobe 24/6/5
???
Bynum 20/12/2/2.5

Not a bad starting team...That could compete at a very high level for atleast 5-6 more years. And hopefully we are able to rid ourselves of Lamar Odom and get a young, real PF in return.
snaquille oatmeal
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,771

Post#24 » by snaquille oatmeal » Sat Jan 5, 2008 6:52 pm

it is you!!!!!

we are just having fun with Star's thread tittle.

love you Star :wave:
Forum permissions
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot trade for basketball reasons in this forum
You cannot but I can...five rings!
wezbo
Analyst
And1: 6

Post#25 » by wezbo » Sat Jan 5, 2008 7:02 pm

Phil_2.0 wrote:what is a debute?

well a deput is the 18th birthday of a Filipino girl :lol:
manny "pacman" pacquiao is the greatest
LakerFanSince84
Junior
And1: 0

Post#26 » by LakerFanSince84 » Sat Jan 5, 2008 7:12 pm

snaquille oatmeal wrote:I actually think that this argument is undebutable. Farmar plays like a point guard (he creates for other people as well as himself plus can finish when others create for him), Critt on the other hand seems strongest when when others create for him and occassionally he will create his own shot. what I didn't see was Critt creating for others.

I am not saying Critt can't create for others, all am saying is that the comparison at this point is invalid, undebutable and moot.

Critt can create for others better than farmar because he is a FAR BETTER BALL HANDLER. Also, Critt rarely gets to play with Kobe and Andrew Bynum whereas farmar usually gets to play with the strongest group of players on the team. It's a lot more difficult to create for Vladimir, Kwame, and luke when they're not known to be finishers. I don't see farmar create all that much for others, he can't break people off the dribble. Just watch his Isolation game when the shot clock is running down. Critt will be that player that gets the ball at the end of quarters other than Kobe. Critt is a better on-ball defender, but like young Andrew Bynum was in his first and second year, he doesn't show intensity as Farmar does. At the end of the day, I feel the lakers will trade Farmar and Not Critt. Critt is the typical combo guard the Phil Jackson has been known to prefer and love. It's not like Farmar is a veteran, Critt is younger by a year or two.

I think as he becomes more mature, he'll learn that a few of his flashy moves are unnecessary. But I will say this....If the lakers do trade Critt, all you farmar supports will eventually regret it. if Critt is traded, depending on what is
snaquille oatmeal
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#27 » by snaquille oatmeal » Sat Jan 5, 2008 7:23 pm

LakerFanSince84 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Critt can create for others better than farmar because he is a FAR BETTER BALL HANDLER. Also, Critt rarely gets to play with Kobe and Andrew Bynum whereas farmar usually gets to play with the strongest group of players on the team. It's a lot more difficult to create for Vladimir, Kwame, and luke when they're not known to be finishers. I don't see farmar create all that much for others, he can't break people off the dribble. Just watch his Isolation game when the shot clock is running down. Critt will be that player the gets the ball at the end of quarters other than Kobe. Critt is a better on-ball defender, but like young Andrew Bynum was in his first and second year, he doesn't show intensity as Farmar does. At the end of the day, I feel the lakers will trade Farmar and Not Critt. Critt is the typical combo guard the Phil Jackson has been known to prefer and love. It's not like Farmar is a veteran, Critt is younger by a year or two.

I think as he becomes more mature, he'll learn that a few pf his flashy moves are unnecessary. But I will say this....If the lakers do trade Critt, all you farmar supports will eventually regret it. if Critt is traded, depending on what is

I am actually not comparing the two because they play differently. I could get into who does what better, but that is not my point. my point is that from what I have seen, Critt plays more of a shooting guard style than point guard, while Farmar plays strictly like a point guard. and like I said before Critt needs more playing time to define himself in the team and Farmar plays more like what we were crying we needed last year.
Forum permissions
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot trade for basketball reasons in this forum
You cannot but I can...five rings!
Slava
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 33,472

Post#28 » by Slava » Sat Jan 5, 2008 8:30 pm

snaq, you haven't watched Critt in the summer league. He was by far the best PG playing at that time, even outshining prospects like Mike Conley and he did rake up some big assist numbers with his 20 PPG. Farmar struggled to keep pace but once the season started, Farmar started out with such great confidence that he started taking 3s off the dribble ala Kobe at one point in time.
:king: + :angry: = :wizard:
Tommy Trojan
Assistant Coach
And1: 36

Post#29 » by Tommy Trojan » Sat Jan 5, 2008 8:36 pm

j-far wrote:snaq, you haven't watched Critt in the summer league. He was by far the best PG playing at that time, even outshining prospects like Mike Conley and he did rake up some big assist numbers with his 20 PPG. Farmar struggled to keep pace but once the season started, Farmar started out with such great confidence that he started taking 3s off the dribble ala Kobe at one point in time.

Yeah summer league Farmar got owned. Critt was way better in almost everything. But, now it's the regular season and Farmar as done an outstanding job, hands down. :bowdown:
snaquille oatmeal
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#30 » by snaquille oatmeal » Sat Jan 5, 2008 8:37 pm

true, but now you are comparing the summer league with the NBA.
from what I read Farmar and Bynum didn't have a great outing in the summer league and look at them now.

what is next Coby Karl being the clutch player of the year because he scored two points in the last minute of garbage time in an NBA game and owned the D-league in the same month.
Forum permissions