Yotes sold and staying put

Nolan
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,611

Yotes sold and staying put 

Post#1 » by Nolan » Mon May 7, 2012 4:25 pm

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=395274

The Phoenix Coyotes may have a new owner, according to several media reports.

Bettman is expected to make the announcement before Monday's Game 5 of the Coyotes-Nashville Predators playoff series. Watch that game live on TSN starting at 9:30pm et/6:30pm pt.

The reports say the likely new ownership group is led by Greg Jamison, the former chief executive officer of the San Jose Sharks.

I'm slightly suprised by this but i'm fine with them staying put, there's really no where else for that team to go at the moment. Wonder what Jamison paid for them.
@bruce_arthur "And finally, as a whore." RT @docfunk "Here is what LeBron looks like as a Knick, a Fireman, an Astronaut..."
WEFFPIM
RealGM
And1: 473

Re: Yotes sold and staying put 

Post#2 » by WEFFPIM » Mon May 7, 2012 5:49 pm

I'm still in wait and see mode. This is the fourth time by my count the Coyotes have been sold to someone in the last three years. But hopefully this goes through and our long bi-national nightmare can be over.
ReddWing wrote:Being a fan of this team is tantamount to being in hell...There is no Christ that is coming to save us. Even if there was, we'd trade him for a 28 year old wing.
Nolan
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,611

Re: Yotes sold and staying put 

Post#3 » by Nolan » Mon May 7, 2012 6:49 pm

^
It would be nice to finally end this saga already.
@bruce_arthur "And finally, as a whore." RT @docfunk "Here is what LeBron looks like as a Knick, a Fireman, an Astronaut..."

Return to The General NHL Board