ImageImageImage

Official: Bulk JOVIC train !!!!

Moderators: KingDavid, BFRESH44, heat4life, MettaWorldPanda, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ

Pokuokic
Senior
And1: 932

Official: Bulk JOVIC train !!!! 

Post#1 » by Pokuokic » Sat Jul 8, 2023 8:03 am

For the skill respecters/gains admirers and the high IQ this is the official hype train for Bulk Jovic get on board now don't be late this had to be done with all the news occurring.

ShulaDon92
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,391

Re: Official: Bulk JOVIC train !!!! 

Post#2 » by ShulaDon92 » Sat Jul 8, 2023 9:09 am

Power forward is the new guard. The less nico thinks about position and focuses on rebounds and playmaking the better he will adjust to the team

-SHULA
rate_
Analyst
And1: 8,248

Post#3 » by rate_ » Sat Jul 8, 2023 9:54 pm

3 major needs he fills on this roster: rim pressure, spacing and length
Pokuokic
Senior

Post#4 » by Pokuokic » Sun Jul 9, 2023 9:09 am

;pp=ygUMTmlrb2xhIEpvdmlj

That first play Bulk Jovic just grabs it does a quick hesitation and goes like a train to the rim, the man is a absolute monster. After Jimmy Butler draws fouls better than anyone on the Heat and makes like 90% of them and he's a pass first guy.

There was one possession in the game where he went straight up contested a shot got the board pushed it to the other end and made a nice pass as well which just showed his class.
Pokuokic
Senior

Post#5 » by Pokuokic » Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:39 am

JUST IN! Bulk Jovic has said he wants to play for Serbia in the World Cup coming up could you imagine Bulk Jovic with Tubby Jokic at the PF/C as combo the IQ/skills would be god tier. I think Jovic wins the spot PF outright if he goes since Bjelica who held the PF for like the last 10 years, he's basically finished physically after not playing basically all year. Jokic/Jovic/Bogdanovic/Micic should crap all over a weak team USA.
ShulaDon92
Lead Assistant

Post#6 » by ShulaDon92 » Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:29 am

We will pretend tonight didn't happen.

-SHULA
Pokuokic
Senior

Post#7 » by Pokuokic » Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:01 am

ShulaDon92 wrote:We will pretend tonight didn't happen.

-SHULA

The train tracks were blown apart but the train is fine, I thought he could have had at least like 10FTA (had 5) but yeah not the best game whole team looked drunk.
contract
RealGM
And1: 21,054

Post#8 » by contract » Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:13 am

Bulk Jovic doesn't want to get traded to Portland. :lol:
:meditate: Team Small Ball :meditate:
ShulaDon92
Lead Assistant

Post#9 » by ShulaDon92 » Sat Jul 15, 2023 12:34 am

Is it too much to ask baby jovi for 21 rebounds in one summer game?

-SHULA
NightWatch
Junior
And1: 439

Post#10 » by NightWatch » Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:48 am

How are you guys liking Jovic in summer leave so far?

I personally doesn’t know his ceiling and his game is not even close to Jokic. They plays a bit too different. His games got me thinking of Keith Van Horn somewhat.
ShulaDon92
Lead Assistant

Post#11 » by ShulaDon92 » Sat Jul 15, 2023 6:59 am

NightWatch wrote:How are you guys liking Jovic in summer leave so far?

I personally doesn’t know his ceiling and his game is not even close to Jokic. They plays a bit too different. His games got me thinking of Keith Van Horn somewhat.

Id say a little more physical than Van Horn. He's a perimeter player and he can bully on the inside a little so far.

-SHULA
heatwillbeback
RealGM
And1: 13,182

Post#12 » by heatwillbeback » Sat Jul 15, 2023 7:04 am

His bad was very bad. But for the most part, he was really good.

He will have inconsistency. That is to be expected. He cannot afford to get injured again in his development. He really wasnt playing so it wasnt big news, but he missed months before the playoffs. And lower back injury doesnt sound fun for a near 7 footer. Hopefully its a one time thing.
ShulaDon92
Lead Assistant

Post#13 » by ShulaDon92 » Sat Jul 15, 2023 7:08 am

heatwillbeback wrote:

His bad was very bad. But for the most part, he was really good.

He will have inconsistency. That is to be expected. He cannot afford to get injured again in his development. He really wasnt playing so it wasnt big news, but he missed months before the playoffs. And lower back injury doesnt sound fun for a near 7 footer. Hopefully its a one time thing.

Offensively he looks improved. I wanted to see high rebounding and assist numbers but maybe next year as he gains comfort in the game. He has a lot of upside.

-SHULA
RexBoyWonder
RealGM
And1: 33,741

Post#14 » by RexBoyWonder » Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:47 pm

Pokuokic wrote:
ShulaDon92 wrote:We will pretend tonight didn't happen.

-SHULA

The train tracks were blown apart but the train is fine, I thought he could have had at least like 10FTA (had 5) but yeah not the best game whole team looked drunk.

Poku we're counting on you to keep us updated about Jovic's world cup shenanigans.

I'm talking in person scouting/analysis with videos and box scores.

much thx
Chalm Downs wrote:his nickname is boywonder ffs
Pokuokic
Senior

Post#15 » by Pokuokic » Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:20 am

Holy **** you guys will not believe this a WILD Jovic has appeared on the scene 17 year old Filip Jovic

Is he an NBA talent probably not atm (has a high motor good athletic ability skill a bit suss) but he's a Jovic and has to be included in the thread. He's currently playing in the FIBA u18's Euros. May god bless WILD Jovic.
ShulaDon92
Lead Assistant

Post#16 » by ShulaDon92 » Sun Jul 23, 2023 2:37 am

Pokuokic wrote:Holy **** you guys will not believe this a WILD Jovic has appeared on the scene 17 year old Filip Jovic

Is he an NBA talent probably not atm (has a high motor good athletic ability skill a bit suss) but he's a Jovic and has to be included in the thread. He's currently playing in the FIBA u18's Euros. May god bless WILD Jovic.

Jovic has multiple shadow jovics in operation

-SHULA
HeatIn5
General Manager
And1: 18,373

Post#17 » by HeatIn5 » Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:45 pm

ShulaDon92 wrote:

Id say a little more physical than Van Horn. He's a perimeter player and he can bully on the inside a little so far.

-SHULA

He’s def more physical than Van Horn.

However I’ll take that early career production from Jovic that Van Horn had
Pokuokic
Senior

Post#18 » by Pokuokic » Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:16 pm

Based on the preliminary squad (No Jokic/Micic/2 best wings from Europe) Jovic could be at best the starting SF or PF and at worst back up SF/PF (would be shocked if he does not make it). I think the starting PF spot is between him and Poku and on the wing it depends if they go small. There could be two Jovic's on the team with Sneaky Stefan Jovic battling for a PG spot.
Pokuokic
Senior

Post#19 » by Pokuokic » Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:33 am

Jovic did his first interview in Serbia since being christened with the name Bulk

Translation:
.The injury I had (back) was not easy for me, I came out of it stronger (hence Bulk) both physically and basketball wise.
.I think you can see from the 3 summer league games I played you can tell how more mature/ serious I am/was
.I feel like I'm better in every aspect
. I'm the same Nikola who played last year at Megabasket but I look a lot better (Bulk)/(joking)
.My jumpshot is not and has never been a problem/issue (assuming they asked him about his shooting 3pt% in the NBA), I know I can hit shots.
. (report asks what do you expect that Spo might want to see from you at the WC), I think he expects top effort that really means a lot to them (Miami), I was the youngest in Miami and they expect a lot from me in the future to keep improving, Miami was happy I was attending the WC (tryouts) to try help the team win a medal. They (Miami) have high expectations and I need (will) to give everything I have which is most important to them.

.(Gets asked about his name being in trade talks for some player from Portland) "you never know I won't know until/if it occurs", "there's talks its possible I might be part of that trade but like I said I don't pay attention to it, I'm still young and there's plenty ahead for me, whatever happened I think it's fine because I'm dedicated to being a good player".
Reporter: Would you like to stay in Miami: " Off course I would love to stay it's a amazing organization they mean a lot to me, they showed me what real work is and they're next level at it and I would really love to stay"
Reporter: You played with NBA vets (Butler/Lowry) what did you learn from them " First of all they're great guys and I'm glad I could share the court with them and I've learnt everything from them (how to interact with coaches/how to preserve my body), it was great being around a experienced team
Reporter: Eric Spo is a elite coach probably top 3 your thoughts on him: "He's a great coach and a perfectionist and he is Heat Culture"
Reporter: Can Serbia win a medal: "No question and it's never been up for debate, sometimes you have less luck but our goal is gold"
Wiltside
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 72,399

Post#20 » by Wiltside » Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:29 pm

Excited to see Niko play. Really hope he remains on the team, he’s gonna be good.
Formerly BG44, MB30 and Wade County at BasketballForum.com

Return to Miami Heat