ImageImageImage

Around the NBA - non Heat related discussion!

Moderators: KingDavid, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, MettaWorldPanda, heat4life

MiamiLoyal926
Rookie
And1: 2,034

Re: Around the NBA - non Heat related discussion! 

Post#761 » by MiamiLoyal926 » Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:00 pm

The suns are fully healthy, with 3 players “we missed” in Booker (back in the day) and Durant and Beal (recently) when Pat “fell asleep” or the front office was “too cheap to pony up assets” for them. And despite all that… there they are on the verge of a sweep with absolutely no future trade capital left in the cupboard.

There are no guarantees fellas. For this who claimed that getting xyz player made us instant contenders, that is never a for sure thing. Lebron, in his prime, was literally the only guarantee at an instant contender, and it helped us that we also got Bosh to pair with Wade.

This is crazy what’s going on with the Suns!? Bet their fan base can’t believe it as they for sure thought they would be holding the trophy over their heads this June!
Rapaz
RealGM
And1: 39,727

Post#762 » by Rapaz » Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:02 pm

Thank goodness Pat fell asleep at the wheel and whiffed on every whale.

We don’t need more talent. In fact, we need LESS of it.

#WeHaveTooMuch

Phuk the Larry O’Brien trophy. Hook me up to a #Guts and #Culture IV.
ImageImageImage
TroubleS0me
Head Coach
And1: 5,313

Post#763 » by TroubleS0me » Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:37 pm

lol 1st time in T'Wolves history they go up 3-0
I think they better than '04 Wolves, except 04 KG.
04 KG > '24 Wolves
'24 Wolves >= '04 Wolves
Umbooki
RealGM
And1: 29,815

Post#764 » by Umbooki » Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:48 pm

Butterfly effect and whatever else in full effect but…

The Dame stuff is why you don’t hitch your wagon to a small old dude getting paid illegal sums of money.

Read on Twitter
IceColdCubano
General Manager
And1: 16,962

Post#765 » by IceColdCubano » Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:48 pm

Umbooki wrote:Butterfly effect and whatever else in full effect but…

The Dame stuff is why you don’t hitch your wagon to a small old dude getting paid illegal sums of money.

Read on Twitter

Exactly Miami decisions getting proved right around every corner. It's why this FO runs their organization like a smart business, knowing risk reward, weighing those decisions against short term gains vs long term gains. I am one of those that bash them why they make mistakes, and they are not free of mistakes, they have made some unsavory decisions to date, but ultimately most of the time they know what their doing, across a long term view they are much better than any of us here playing back seat quarterback after the fact.
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM
And1: 35,967

Post#766 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:52 pm

MiamiLoyal926 wrote:The suns are fully healthy, with 3 players “we missed” in Booker (back in the day) and Durant and Beal (recently) when Pat “fell asleep” or the front office was “too cheap to pony up assets” for them. And despite all that… there they are on the verge of a sweep with absolutely no future trade capital left in the cupboard.

There are no guarantees fellas. For this who claimed that getting xyz player made us instant contenders, that is never a for sure thing. Lebron, in his prime, was literally the only guarantee at an instant contender, and it helped us that we also got Bosh to pair with Wade.

This is crazy what’s going on with the Suns!? Bet their fan base can’t believe it as they for sure thought they would be holding the trophy over their heads this June!

Give Jimmy Bam and Spo KD, Dame, Booker, Beal, Mitchell, etc. and I’m taking my chances lol.

The FO missing out on stars doesn’t make them successful just because they’re not winning in other organizations, stop giving them a pass. This team needs talent clearly
#FreeBam
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM

Post#767 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:54 pm

I’ll say this though, Wade is clearly better than KD all time although everyone outside of Heat fans would disagree. Give him all the talent KD has had and it would be a wrap.
#FreeBam
Umbooki
RealGM

Post#768 » by Umbooki » Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:07 pm

Give Wade two functional knees and it’s a wrap. :reporter:
Kobewade11
General Manager
And1: 15,896

Post#769 » by Kobewade11 » Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:12 pm

IceColdCubano wrote:

Read on Twitter

Exactly Miami decisions getting proved right around every corner. It's why this FO runs their organization like a smart business, knowing risk reward, weighing those decisions against short term gains vs long term gains. I am one of those that bash them why they make mistakes, and they are not free of mistakes, they have made some unsavory decisions to date, but ultimately most of the time they know what their doing, across a long term view they are much better than any of us here playing back seat quarterback after the fact.

Sometimes fans just want to make moves to say they are doing something, or because of a name. Like the Bradley Beal stuff, I never understood it. This is a guy that has literally never impacted winning, at least with Jimmy you could see that everywhere he goes the team seems to get better. Beal is just empty calories, we don't have any secret sauce down here. He would be the same player in Miami that he is everywhere, so glad we dodged that bullet.
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM

Post#770 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:14 pm

Umbooki wrote:Give Wade two functional knees and it’s a wrap. :reporter:

Top 10 all time and better than Kobe :o

He said himself if that were the case he’d be in the LeGOAT/Jordan convo
#FreeBam
IceColdCubano
General Manager

Post#771 » by IceColdCubano » Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:17 pm

3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
Umbooki wrote:Give Wade two functional knees and it’s a wrap. :reporter:

Top 10 all time and better than Kobe :o

He said himself if that were the case he’d be in the LeGOAT/Jordan convo

Wade with 2 good knees would have been the best player in the NBA bar none, on shady knees he would still outplay Lebron and Kobe in head to head matchups.
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM

Post#772 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:48 pm

Let’s go Orlando!!!
#FreeBam
Rapaz
RealGM

Post#773 » by Rapaz » Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:51 pm

IceColdCubano wrote:

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

I agree with this guy.
ImageImageImage
Rapaz
RealGM

Post#774 » by Rapaz » Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:55 pm

Read on Twitter

If my Joe Cronin shtick annoyed you, you’re absolutely gonna LOVE my Dan Gilbert this summer.
ImageImageImage
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM

Post#775 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:58 pm

Rapaz wrote:
Read on Twitter

If my Joe Cronin shtick annoyed you, you’re absolutely gonna LOVE my Dan Gilbert this summer.

Barry went from a respectable report to a Twitter troll in the last couple years lol but yes Mitchell will ask out and we will be in the convo, sleepy Pat will fail and HeatNation will rejoice when he doesn’t win the championship next season screaming Pat made the right move!!!
#FreeBam
powerball1373
Bench Warmer
And1: 2,717

Post#776 » by powerball1373 » Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:58 pm

Rapaz wrote:
Read on Twitter

Now these dudes thirsting for another fugazi ahh career loser in DMitch. Might as well be DBish at this point. Dude be getting his shet pushed in for a second straight time by the Magic lmfao. While he has a much better team smh.
Umbooki
RealGM

Post#777 » by Umbooki » Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:04 pm

We definitely need talent, but I’m sideyeing Mitchell right now. You can’t be getting slaughtered like this.
This feels like a college game.
IceColdCubano
General Manager

Post#778 » by IceColdCubano » Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:04 pm

Rapaz wrote:
IceColdCubano wrote:

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

I agree with this guy.

Rapaz is a villain in any realm he finds himself, pulling out and old tweet from me to Ira from the cesspool's of twitter to call me out.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Bishop45
RealGM
And1: 109,777

Post#779 » by Bishop45 » Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:17 pm

Umbooki wrote:We definitely need talent, but I’m sideyeing Mitchell right now. You can’t be getting slaughtered like this.

Yea', two years in a row...
Long Live Winnie. Mamba siempre

Rest in Power Chadwick

#PeaceinGaza #FreedomforPalestine
powerball1373
Bench Warmer
And1: 2,717

Post#780 » by powerball1373 » Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:21 pm

Umbooki wrote:We definitely need talent, but I’m sideyeing Mitchell right now. You can’t be getting slaughtered like this.

You can't be getting slaughtered TWICE IN A ROW by the mfkn ORLANDO MAGIC lmao. While you have the better team! :noway:

Return to Miami Heat