Flames Re-Sign Lundmark

jarrettjackfan
Junior
And1: 0

Flames Re-Sign Lundmark 

Post#1 » by jarrettjackfan » Tue Jul 7, 2009 5:57 pm

The Flames re-signed free agent forward Jamie Lundmark to a contract.
Terms of the deal weren't released. Lundmark split time between the AHL and NHL last season and collected eight goals and 16 points in 27 games with the Flames. He is a third/fourth liner that may also see time again in the minors this season.

rotoworld

Thoughts?
http://realsportszone.com/forum/index.php
Check out this all sports fan site. I'm The Lone Granger there.

WELCOME TO INDIANA DARREN COLLISON!
burn1down
Rookie

Re: Flames Re-Sign Lundmark 

Post#2 » by burn1down » Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:08 pm

A couple things come into play.

1) I think he deserves a legit shot at playing a lot of games with the big club. His salary indicates thats what he wants. He could have made more money, even on a 2 way contract, but due to the cap, that would make it harder for him to be called up when needed if Calgary was close to the cap. To me, his play last year earned him a spot on the Flames, but at the very least, really happy to see him back on the team.

2) The farm team is looking good. . .not just development good, contending good. Its thier first year in Abbotsford, they have an NHL caliber coach in Playfair, and this, the Kronwall signing, and the youth they already have in place would indicate to me that they have a good shot at contending and starting off thier Abbostford career on the right foot.
Nimitz13a
Banned User

Re: Flames Re-Sign Lundmark 

Post#3 » by Nimitz13a » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:29 am

the farm looks good.Image

Return to Calgary Flames