What are the Chances?

xxPrimierxx
Junior
And1: 1

What are the Chances? 

Post#1 » by xxPrimierxx » Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:49 pm

now ive always loved the sport of hockey but growing up on Scarborough Ontario, you tend to fall into the "Hoodlum" "Basketball" category. Unfortunately, this was so. Now I have recently started following hockey and just needed a bit of help. I have a cousin that tells me Kovalchuk has a very hhigh chance of signing with the oilers.
Could you guys tell me if theres any truth to this rumor and if you could help break down the cap situation this off season.
Much appreciated, thanks!!
Nolan
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,611

Re: What are the Chances? 

Post#2 » by Nolan » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:11 am

We could in theory sign him, we have the cap space. But it would a terrible move. We have far too many holes to fill and what we need to do is rebuild completely, getting the #1 pick is a nice start.
@bruce_arthur "And finally, as a whore." RT @docfunk "Here is what LeBron looks like as a Knick, a Fireman, an Astronaut..."
xxPrimierxx
Junior
And1: 1

Post#3 » by xxPrimierxx » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:19 pm

Nolan wrote:We could in theory sign him, we have the cap space. But it would a terrible move. We have far too many holes to fill and what we need to do is rebuild completely, getting the #1 pick is a nice start.

What holes do we have to fill?
Hemsky
Eberle
Svenson
Seguin (My Opinion better than Taylor Hall)
Penner
Horcoff
Gagne
What holes do we need? Better Goalie?
Nolan
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,611

Post#4 » by Nolan » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:00 pm

xxPrimierxx wrote:
Nolan wrote:We could in theory sign him, we have the cap space. But it would a terrible move. We have far too many holes to fill and what we need to do is rebuild completely, getting the #1 pick is a nice start.

What holes do we have to fill?
Hemsky
Eberle
Svenson
Seguin (My Opinion better than Taylor Hall)
Penner
Horcoff
Gagne
What holes do we need? Better Goalie?

We need everything. Our goaltending is garbage, we have no size up front besides Penner, and our defense is garbage.
@bruce_arthur "And finally, as a whore." RT @docfunk "Here is what LeBron looks like as a Knick, a Fireman, an Astronaut..."

Return to Edmonton Oilers