Game Thread: Habs @ Leafs - 7:00pm EST - RDS/CBC - Playoffs?

Moderator: Morris_Shatford

The Eminence
RealGM
And1: 4,026

Post#21 » by The Eminence » Sun Apr 8, 2007 5:26 am

it's a sad day in mtl.
spykelee
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,764

Post#22 » by spykelee » Sun Apr 8, 2007 7:04 am

**** begin with the stupidest penalty of the year award. Quite the goaltending exhibition on display tonight that's for sure... Dissapointing loss to say the least. We had this game. Too many dumb penalites, the leafs got rollin and that was it. Come on Islanders, don't let the **** buds make it in at our expense. Couple this game with the GSP loss to Matt Serra and it's an all around bad night for this cat.
Snayr
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4

Post#23 » by Snayr » Sun Apr 8, 2007 8:16 am

spykelee wrote:**** begin with the stupidest penalty of the year award. Quite the goaltending exhibition on display tonight that's for sure... Dissapointing loss to say the least. We had this game. Too many dumb penalites, the leafs got rollin and that was it. Come on Islanders, don't let the **** buds make it in at our expense. Couple this game with the GSP loss to Matt Serra and it's an all around bad night for this cat.

Begin is a complete idiot... honestly, how can you take such a bad penalty. At the END of the 2nd period no less after the freakin whistle... anyways I could rant on this forever. Huet was solid in the first, and we can't exactly pin this on him... the defence was just non existent. Ah well... time for the boys to get their golf clubs all shined up i suppose eh... and await next season anxiously. I'm curious to see what happens to a couple of pieces we have right now... i'll be interesting to see if they are still around come training camp next year. With all else said... GO ISLES GO!
Montreal Canadiens Fan | Toronto Raptors Fan | Montreal Alouettes Fan - Proud to be Canadian!!

Return to Montreal Canadiens