ImageImageImageImage

Who is Paolo Banchero?

Moderators: UCF, Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, SOUL, ChosenSavior

Rainwater
General Manager
And1: 5,934

Re: Who is Paolo Banchero? 

Post#221 » by Rainwater » Sun Nov 12, 2023 2:32 am

MagicMatic wrote:Can we lock this? Lol

Yeah I think it should be locked, depending on the game he is having someone is going to claim they are right.
Rainwater
General Manager

Post#222 » by Rainwater » Sun Nov 12, 2023 6:05 am

I think if Paolo keeps his play up and the magic continue to have a winning record he might be an All Star this year.
drsd
RealGM
And1: 8,043

Post#223 » by drsd » Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:13 am

Skybox
RealGM
And1: 5,854

Post#224 » by Skybox » Sun Nov 12, 2023 2:05 pm

He is a more skilled young Giannis and a less-skilled, far more agile Jokic. A new basketball creation - created in a lab on Mars to revolutionize NBA offense and crush traditional NBA defensive schemes.
OrlDave
General Manager
And1: 3,017

Post#225 » by OrlDave » Mon Nov 13, 2023 5:49 am

What frustrates is the impatience of people. It's like if players aren't Lebron in year 1 they are worthless. The number of Lebrons or Wembys, (ie guys who come in and it's clear they are probably league MVP's one day) are extremely rare. Most MVPs go the route of Steph Curry who didn't average 20ppg til his 4th year (something Paolo has already done). Or Jokic (also year 4 for 20ppg). Or Giannis (year 4 again). Or Kobe (year 4). The point is, unless you have a once-in-a-generation talent, you aren't likely to see the "him" version of ANYONE until they hit year 4+. Rather than having the final product today, we get the privilege of watching him grow. We should enjoy and appreciate that rather than get frustrated with every down game.
Rainwater
General Manager

Post#226 » by Rainwater » Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:19 am

OrlDave wrote:What frustrates is the impatience of people. It's like if players aren't Lebron in year 1 they are worthless. The number of Lebrons or Wembys, (ie guys who come in and it's clear they are probably league MVP's one day) are extremely rare. Most MVPs go the route of Steph Curry who didn't average 20ppg til his 4th year (something Paolo has already done). Or Jokic (also year 4 for 20ppg). Or Giannis (year 4 again). Or Kobe (year 4). The point is, unless you have a once-in-a-generation talent, you aren't likely to see the "him" version of ANYONE until they hit year 4+. Rather than having the final product today, we get the privilege of watching him grow. We should enjoy and appreciate that rather than get frustrated with every down game.

Truth
Skybox
RealGM

Post#227 » by Skybox » Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:45 am

One page of critique…eleven of “kill this thread”
swarlesbarkley
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,156

Post#228 » by swarlesbarkley » Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:00 pm

Has anyone heard from P5 since his birthday shenanigans on Sunday?
RookieStar
RealGM
And1: 5,937

Post#229 » by RookieStar » Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:54 pm

Yeah... we need some receipts of his birthday party. Are they all still alive or anything?
swarlesbarkley
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,156

Post#230 » by swarlesbarkley » Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:14 pm

RookieStar wrote:Yeah... we need some receipts of his birthday party. Are they all still alive or anything?

Hopefully this thread doesn't turn into WHERE IS PAOLO BANCHERO
RookieStar
RealGM

Post#231 » by RookieStar » Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:24 pm

swarlesbarkley wrote:
RookieStar wrote:Yeah... we need some receipts of his birthday party. Are they all still alive or anything?

When/If Paolo and Franz gonna go 4/20 on their FGs we know who/what to blame it on
basketballRob
RealGM
And1: 10,957

Post#232 » by basketballRob » Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:08 pm

swarlesbarkley wrote:

I'm sure him and the team are in Brooklyn.

Sent from my SM-G781U using RealGM mobile app
basketballRob
RealGM
And1: 10,957

Post#233 » by basketballRob » Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:17 pm

Optimus_Steel
RealGM
And1: 11,282

Post#234 » by Optimus_Steel » Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:03 am

OrlDave wrote:What frustrates is the impatience of people. It's like if players aren't Lebron in year 1 they are worthless. The number of Lebrons or Wembys, (ie guys who come in and it's clear they are probably league MVP's one day) are extremely rare. Most MVPs go the route of Steph Curry who didn't average 20ppg til his 4th year (something Paolo has already done). Or Jokic (also year 4 for 20ppg). Or Giannis (year 4 again). Or Kobe (year 4). The point is, unless you have a once-in-a-generation talent, you aren't likely to see the "him" version of ANYONE until they hit year 4+. Rather than having the final product today, we get the privilege of watching him grow. We should enjoy and appreciate that rather than get frustrated with every down game.

Can I give you 1000 and 1's?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using RealGM mobile app
aka: prorl
Skybox
RealGM

Post#235 » by Skybox » Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:15 am

Optimus_Steel wrote:

I get kind of frustrated with posters who take any bit of criticism as total hatred.
RookieStar
RealGM

Post#236 » by RookieStar » Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:20 am

Skybox wrote:
Optimus_Steel wrote:

I get kind of frustrated with posters who take any bit of criticism as total hatred.

OR.... conspiracy theory.

After we ( MAGIC FANS ) have undergone with our superstars big that we drafted ( d12, shaq ) like wanting out , big fish small pond, making movies, etc etc... we kinda have anxiety to get the championship ASAP cuz we have a limited time only???

So yeah undeestandable
thelead
RealGM
And1: 25,976

Post#237 » by thelead » Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:33 am

RookieStar wrote:
Skybox wrote:
Optimus_Steel wrote:

After we ( MAGIC FANS ) have undergone with our superstars big that we drafted ( d12, shaq ) like wanting out , big fish small pond, making movies, etc etc... we kinda have anxiety to get the championship ASAP cuz we have a limited time only???

So yeah undeestandable

Let's also not act like there aren't posters on here that wait for 'bad' games so they can come out and remind us how 'player x will never be a star and we should trade them the first chance we get'.
OrlDave
General Manager
And1: 3,017

Post#238 » by OrlDave » Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:15 am

Skybox wrote:
Optimus_Steel wrote:

Ah yes, the guy who wanted Chet or Sharpe and thinks P5 is a worse version ("poor man") of Julius Randle isn't hating. Cool, cool cool.
RookieStar
RealGM

Post#239 » by RookieStar » Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:10 am

thelead wrote:
RookieStar wrote:
Skybox wrote:

So yeah undeestandable

Let's also not act like there aren't posters on here that wait for 'bad' games so they can come out and remind us how 'player x will never be a star and we should trade them the first chance we get'.

Wait wait wait... there are still some around? I thought that attitude was gone when we saw the gems we got in franz paolo suggs etc etc
TheChaser
Analyst
And1: 492

Post#240 » by TheChaser » Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:22 am

OrlDave wrote:
Skybox wrote:
Optimus_Steel wrote:

Ah yes, the guy who wanted Chet or Sharpe and thinks P5 is a worse version ("poor man") of Julius Randle isn't hating. Cool, cool cool.

:lol:
maginno wrote:There is nothing wrong with this team that putting a few unloaded guns in Carter's gym bag will not solve.

Return to Orlando Magic