Post#1 » by duppyy » Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:45 am

Anybody watching?

Rosas is impressive.
Susan
RealGM
And1: 7,442

Re: 282 

Post#2 » by Susan » Sun Dec 11, 2022 4:38 am

Just turned on the stream, Till is cooked?
The Warrior
Head Coach
And1: 10,190

Post#3 » by The Warrior » Sun Dec 11, 2022 4:52 am

Would love to see Pimple get knocked the eff out. Not expecting it here but one day.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using RealGM mobile app
duppyy
RealGM
And1: 13,219

Post#4 » by duppyy » Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:08 am

The Warrior wrote:Would love to see Pimple get knocked the eff out. Not expecting it here but one day.

Any elite striker will knock him out with his Chin up in the air like that.
The Warrior
Head Coach

Post#5 » by The Warrior » Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:17 am

duppyy wrote:
The Warrior wrote:Would love to see Pimple get knocked the eff out. Not expecting it here but one day.

Any elite striker will knock him out with his Chin up in the air like that.

So true. His chin is way too exposed.

Susan
RealGM

Post#6 » by Susan » Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:18 am

Robbery. Pimblet is lame.
duppyy
RealGM

Post#7 » by duppyy » Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:47 am

Susan wrote:Robbery. Pimblet is lame.

Dana put a few bills in the judges pockets.
Susan
RealGM

Post#8 » by Susan » Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:00 am

duppyy wrote:
Susan wrote:Robbery. Pimblet is lame.

Dana put a few bills in the judges pockets.

And there's gambling boards that are banning the UFC. Really ugly ****.
Susan
RealGM

Post#9 » by Susan » Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:09 am

lmao what the ****
The Warrior
Head Coach

Post#10 » by The Warrior » Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:10 am

Wow another bad decision. Magomed should have won that. Love Jan and he won a few rounds but Magomed clearly should have won.

duppyy
RealGM

Post#11 » by duppyy » Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:11 am

These judges need to be investigated lmao, amateur hour.
The Warrior
Head Coach

Post#12 » by The Warrior » Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:12 am

Jan is an absolute class act.

Susan
RealGM

Post#13 » by Susan » Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:19 am

Read on Twitter
brutalitops
Lead Assistant
And1: 7,485

Post#14 » by brutalitops » Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:44 pm

Take aways

Rosas is like 18. What the ****
Good to see Hernandez get beaten again
Good to see Curtis get a W, Think he's had an under-rated career
Edmen back on the winners list, super talented fighter, glad he stopped his skid

Who the **** decided to sacrifice Daukaus? Did he **** Dana's mum or something, Horrid match up, Daukaus just was on a two fight skid going against bigger guys with heavy hands. He needs to drop 10 kilos immediately and go for a cut to light heavyweight

Main Card!

Topura is insane, This dude just **** Bryce Mitchell, has some dangerous hands, He's next in line after Allen/Rodriguez to give Volk a crack. Dude is a monster and my opinions Volks next challenge.

Till V Du Plecuss
Always a dangerous fight for Till

Ponzinibbio V Morono, Ehh

Pimblett V Gordon

Godon was tagging him all fight with the left, Patty has some big holes to fix up in his game

What a **** mess. at BEST it was 29-28 Gordon, Thought it was 30-27 and Gordon cruised in the third knowing he won. What the ****. Scorecards everywhere.

The fact two Judges gave it to Paddy in the first is **** wild.
I can understand the second, its close-ish, you can forgive that
Third round, Gordon controlled it,to give it to Pimblett,

Honestly, This is after the Bellator main event where two judges gave it 47-46 and the third gave it 50-45 to the loser, we've had some HOWLERS of bad decisions,

Jan V Ankeliev
I thought it was the right result, Sue me

Jan won second Easily

Ankeliev 4/5th easily

So third/First

Now, I think Jan had the third easily
First? well, Not really sure, Both were feeling eachother out? Probably Jan, Im not going to scream murder if that is given to either guy,

So we have 2-1 black and white,

However I have Jan 1/2/3
Fight would of been stopped if it wasnt a championship match when Magomed was whailing on Jan in the 5th. Jan was comprimised, in pain, and eating shots. wouldnt of been upset if it got stopped there

Do we give it to whoever for the first? where they were feeling them out? Probably not

Magomed should of gone harder. Draw is probably the right decision
Amare_1_Knicks
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,313

Post#15 » by Amare_1_Knicks » Sun Dec 11, 2022 4:47 pm

The Paddy decision was so awful. Made my stomach hurt. A pretty blatant rigging/fixing — the second such one in the past 2-3 months (first being Sean O Malley and Petr). This isn’t WWE, you’re not going to make a star by just having the ‘win’ these fights that they very obviously lost. Fans are going to turn on them, and eventually turn on the product.

That aside, a fairly solid card. Apparently, the main event was a questionable decision as well, but admittedly I didn’t watch.

I felt for Morono, coming as close as he did on short notice and then getting finished like that. Darren Till has now lost 5 of 6 fights. Once looked like he was going to be the future of the division.

Topuria/Mitchell was fun to watch.
Susan
RealGM

Post#16 » by Susan » Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:07 pm

Amare_1_Knicks wrote:The Paddy decision was so awful. Made my stomach hurt. A pretty blatant rigging/fixing — the second such one in the past 2-3 months (first being Sean O Malley and Petr). This isn’t WWE, you’re not going to make a star by just having the ‘win’ these fights that they very obviously lost. Fans are going to turn on them, and eventually turn on the product.

That aside, a fairly solid card. Apparently, the main event was a questionable decision as well, but admittedly I didn’t watch.

I felt for Morono, coming as close as he did on short notice and then getting finished like that. Darren Till has now lost 5 of 6 fights. Once looked like he was going to be the future of the division.

The main event wasn't *the worst* decision of all time but coming after the co-main it was just more garbage.

Paddy is just a less entertaining Mayhem Miller but in 2022.

The fact that the UFC is facing so much drama with the betting community and then has what feels like a pretty obvious fix in such a high profile fight really is wild.
Mehar
Analyst
And1: 2,316

Post#17 » by Mehar » Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:01 pm

Amare_1_Knicks wrote:The Paddy decision was so awful. Made my stomach hurt. A pretty blatant rigging/fixing — the second such one in the past 2-3 months (first being Sean O Malley and Petr). This isn’t WWE, you’re not going to make a star by just having the ‘win’ these fights that they very obviously lost. Fans are going to turn on them, and eventually turn on the product.

Doug Crosby has to be compromised somehow. Not sure why the Commission cannot terminate this guy for his ridiculous scores. I had it 29-28 for Gordon. An argument can be made that Gordon won all 3 Rounds. I rewatched the fight again this morning without the commentary, and still had it a clear win for Gordon. Decisions like last night have the effect of the casual observer treating MMA like the WWE. The Paddy decision was one of the worst I have seen since the first Shogun-Machida title fight 13 years ago.
Susan
RealGM

Post#18 » by Susan » Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:17 pm

Mehar wrote:

Doug Crosby has to be compromised somehow. Not sure why the Commission cannot terminate this guy for his ridiculous scores. I had it 29-28 for Gordon. An argument can be made that Gordon won all 3 Rounds. I rewatched the fight again this morning without the commentary, and still had it a clear win for Gordon. Decisions like last night have the effect of the casual observer treating MMA like the WWE. The Paddy decision was one of the worst I have seen since the first Shogun-Machida title fight 13 years ago.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2015/10/9/9431531/in-the-hands-of-a-judge

He had a wild weekend. He gave the Bellator main event loser a 50-45 on Friday.
cowboyronnie
RealGM
And1: 1,465

Post#19 » by cowboyronnie » Mon Dec 12, 2022 4:33 am

ME seemed like the right decision

I thought Paddy might have won two. Yeah, he was catching lefts. And most of his strikes were getting blocked but he was throwing a lot of em and they were still hard blows even if caught.

He's a mediocre fighter, don't get me wrong. He looked two weight classes heavier and Gordor looked very stiff. Paddy still had trouble with him. His striking is improving but he's clearly just never going to be great at it.

So, he's so annoying. He was bragging about finishing fights in the build-up but then claimed he just "coasted" in the third.
Hi love, bye love, I will miss my love.
Dupp
RealGM
And1: 66,689

Post#20 » by Dupp » Mon Dec 12, 2022 4:42 am

Jan very clearly won rounds 2 and 3 and round 1 was close. Nothing wrong with him winning. The scorecards were just funky and Magomed finished really strong so it appeared like he killed him.

On first watch I really didn’t see the 5th as 10-8 but maybe I’m wrong there.

Return to Boxing & Mixed Martial Arts