The Uso's (c) vs The Street Profits

United States Championship
Austin Theory (c) vs Bobby Lashley

Raw Women's Championship
Bianca Belair (c) vs Carmella

SmackDown Women's Championship
Ronda Rousey (c) vs Natalya

Women's Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Alexa Bliss vs Asuka vs Becky Lynch vs Lacey Evans vs Liv Morgan vs Raquel Rodriguez vs Shotzi Blackheart

Men's Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Drew McIntyre vs Madcap Moss vs Matt Riddle vs Omos vs Sami Zayn vs Seth Rollins vs Sheamus
iMoreland
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,946

Re: WWE Money in the Bank Discussion 

Post#2 » by iMoreland » Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:59 pm

Men's Money in the Bank is missing a 7th participant... Joking obviously but he was solid at WrestleMania. He can be a star in WWE if he wants to be.
Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter
Dominator83
RealGM
And1: 29,930

Post#3 » by Dominator83 » Sat Jul 2, 2022 5:57 am

Well we know it's not him for mitb
Fantasy Hoops/Football/Baseball fans..

For info on a forum that actually talks Fantasy sports and not spammed with soliciting leagues, PM me. The more the merrier !
Mr.Raptorsingh
RealGM
And1: 27,856

Post#4 » by Mr.Raptorsingh » Sun Jul 3, 2022 2:04 am

Wait....is Bray Wyatt returning? That vignette felt like a Wyatt one.
Mr.Raptorsingh
RealGM
And1: 27,856

Post#5 » by Mr.Raptorsingh » Sun Jul 3, 2022 3:14 am

Gotdang they gave MITB to Theory
Knightfall
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,069

Post#6 » by Knightfall » Sun Jul 3, 2022 4:20 am

Mr.Raptorsingh wrote:Wait....is Bray Wyatt returning? That vignette felt like a Wyatt one.

Duddly boy glasses
Latino Heat license plate
Hardy boys gloves
Kurt angle's Olympic medal
Broods Candles
Undertaker graves
iMoreland
Lead Assistant

Post#7 » by iMoreland » Sun Jul 3, 2022 5:25 am

Money in the Bank was made for guys like Austin Theory. Perfect choice honestly.
Pharaoh
RealGM
And1: 4,569

Post#8 » by Pharaoh » Sun Jul 3, 2022 5:41 am

Knightfall wrote:
Mr.Raptorsingh wrote:Wait....is Bray Wyatt returning? That vignette felt like a Wyatt one.

Duddly boy glasses
Latino Heat license plate
Hardy boys gloves
Kurt angle's Olympic medal
Broods Candles
Undertaker graves
Edge vignette

Sent from my SM-G781B using RealGM Forums mobile app
iMoreland
Lead Assistant

Post#9 » by iMoreland » Sun Jul 3, 2022 5:36 pm

Gunther vs Lashley at Survivor Series? Yes please
Dr Positivity
RealGM
And1: 15,576

Post#10 » by Dr Positivity » Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:22 am

Women's MITB - Great match, felt dangerous at points due some wrestlers inexperience but that made it more exciting, I liked the use of the newbie Raquel making herself too much of a target early on.

Lashley vs Theory - This was surprisingly a match of the night contender for me and Theory's best match ever. Despite Lashley feeling much stronger than Theory they managed to make it seem like the latter did a number on him. Due to the lack of world title matches at PPV recently this felt like it went up a level. Lashley seems like he'd be the right guy to put the Raw title on if they got it back so I guess the US title can kind of feel like a world title?

Bianca vs Carmella - Average match for two people that have faced each other before. I did like Bianca's promo mentioning that Carmella has talent (she's almost a HOFer?) and kayfabe gets too distracted by things like pushing her looks. Otherwise I think they should've thrown in someone new for Bianca as the Ripley replacement here like Tamina's once every 2 years title match or something. Overall it's time for Bianca to turn heel.

The Usos vs the Street Profits - This felt like they realllly wanted ahead of time for this to be a new classic match like the old Usos New Day ones, hence giving them like 25 minutes. It felt like the Usos were beating them up for an eternity before the more fast paced second half, although it did end up being good by the end. Good match overall but I feel like putting this much effort into putting over the tag team match hurts the last two matches from getting as over.

Ronda vs Natalya - Solid technical match. This feud was a win ever since Ronda's rack comment. I didn't love Ronda going down on a roll up to Liv, although that second when you thought Liv was going to lose her MITB played well. I'm happy to see Liv win as one of the hottest womens wrestlers of all time for me though I fear it will be a short reign and no longer having the chase on her side it will be hard for her after that.

Men's MITB - The Omos part of it overwhelmed some of this match although I do think some of the final spots like Drew pushing off Sheamus and the ladder RKO were great. I'm not sure I see Theory as a main event type guy though he should be fun with the briefcase. Seems like making McIntyre and Sheamus an alliance is the next step for their storyline, I think they should push McIntyre as heel champion and make Fight Night his stable.

Excellent PPV altogether

Return to Pro Wrestling