AEW All Out Discussion

Moderators: Marcus, Stanford

Lord Eder
General Manager
And1: 16,625

Re: AEW All Out Discussion 

Post#61 » by Lord Eder » Wed Sep 7, 2022 10:28 pm

Tony Kahn is a mess in front of the live audience. I don’t think it would work out as well as the Mr. McMahon character.

Personally, I have zero desire to see TK on my TV as part of the show lol
"Jerome Moiso with 2 rebounds and a steal.... Put him in the hall of fame!"
- Chuck Swirsky
Scott Hall
RealGM
And1: 62,605

Post#62 » by Scott Hall » Wed Sep 7, 2022 11:06 pm

heatwillbeback wrote:
Read on Twitter

There was some talk of injury after the PPV. This could be the way to get the title off him without him appearing.

So I think we could see a resolution of the title without knowing how they will proceed with Punk down the road.

CM Punk is gonna be 44 next month and he really is starting to look it in the ring. Even in pictures you see of him
he's extremely wrinkled and for a guy who's straight Edge kind of looks like a washed up junkie for his age.

All those years off and CM Punks body is not really built for conditioning you have to wonder if it's wise for him to
work a full time schedule or even be a champion again. Seems like the best route is for him to be a part-timer
who works a handful of special attraction matches a year at this point.
Dr Positivity
RealGM
And1: 15,576

Post#63 » by Dr Positivity » Thu Sep 8, 2022 7:08 pm

Damn I just watched All Out and came in here to talk about how good the Acclaimed and Lee/Swerve match was and Jericho and Bryan was kind of disappointing, then read everything that's happened since

Dominator83
RealGM
And1: 29,929

Post#64 » by Dominator83 » Fri Sep 9, 2022 8:25 am

Scott Hall wrote:
heatwillbeback wrote:
Read on Twitter

There was some talk of injury after the PPV. This could be the way to get the title off him without him appearing.

So I think we could see a resolution of the title without knowing how they will proceed with Punk down the road.

CM Punk is gonna be 44 next month and he really is starting to look it in the ring. Even in pictures you see of him
he's extremely wrinkled and for a guy who's straight Edge kind of looks like a washed up junkie for his age.

All those years off and CM Punks body is not really built for conditioning you have to wonder if it's wise for him to
work a full time schedule or even be a champion again. Seems like the best route is for him to be a part-timer
who works a handful of special attraction matches a year at this point.

Very odd considering, like you said, he's straight edge. Usually people that don't party much age more gracefully. That's probably why Sting looks so damn good at 63 years old. Hell some days you can probably say he looks younger than Punk. Of course I don't know much about stings personal life outside the ring, but he doesn't come off as a guy that partied a whole lot.
Fantasy Hoops/Football/Baseball fans..

For info on a forum that actually talks Fantasy sports and not spammed with soliciting leagues, PM me. The more the merrier !
Lord Eder
General Manager
And1: 16,625

Post#65 » by Lord Eder » Fri Sep 9, 2022 12:16 pm

IIRC Sting had a boat load of issues in the mid 90s. That’s why he was off TV and in the rafters for a year and a half or however long it was. After Starrcade 97 though I’m pretty sure he got clean.
"Jerome Moiso with 2 rebounds and a steal.... Put him in the hall of fame!"
- Chuck Swirsky

Return to Pro Wrestling