ImageImageImageImageImage

Im just gonna say it...Raptors look better with Calderon

Moderators: Duffman100, HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer

Death Knight
RealGM
And1: 3,129

Post#81 » by Death Knight » Wed Jan 2, 2008 4:16 am

PharoaheMonch wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

That's why you've had to backtrack and edit pretty much every post you've had in this thread so far...

I make good points which actually makes sense and instead of acknowledging it, and this is the best you got? The edits were either to correct a spelling mistake or add to the post, instead of starting another post. I ain't no post paddler..........

I don't care if you find me cocky or the fact that I sometimes rub people off the wrong way. I ain't here to impress anyone.

I tell the truth.
Death Knight
RealGM

Post#82 » by Death Knight » Wed Jan 2, 2008 4:17 am

Raptors90102 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

thats funny.. I could have sworn I saw more than half of his posts that are unedited.. maybe you see something that the rest of us don't?

PharoaheMonch ain't got **** on me. No need to worry................. :lol:
Raptors90102
Banned User
And1: 3

Post#83 » by Raptors90102 » Wed Jan 2, 2008 4:19 am

Death Knight wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

PharoaheMonch ain't got **** on me. No need to worry................. :lol:

good good.. I still got ur back DK.. if we're calderclones, so be it.. lol
Death Knight
RealGM

Post#84 » by Death Knight » Wed Jan 2, 2008 4:25 am

Raptors90102 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

good good.. I still got ur back DK.. if we're calderclones, so be it.. lol

Don't be mistaken. You can be a Calderclone, but don't drag me into it. I just tell what I see. I have been just as critical in Jose's play ever since TJ got hurt. I could care less what Calderon puts up on the stat sheet, just watching the games, I can point out a lot of things that I don't like about his game.

TJ needs to come back so that this team can have 48 mins of quality pg play rather than 35 mins.
PharoaheMonch
Banned User

Post#85 » by PharoaheMonch » Wed Jan 2, 2008 4:28 am

I make good points which actually makes sense and instead of acknowledging it, and this is the best you got? The edits were either to correct a spelling mistake or add to the post, instead of starting another post. I ain't no post paddler..........

I don't care if you find me cocky or the fact that I sometimes rub people off the wrong way. I ain't here to impress anyone.

I tell the truth.

You're not cocky, your ego is inflated though. Which does a wonderful job of telling us all that you're a pretty damn insecure guy.

By ending your post with I TELL THE TRUTH, you're not proving anything. That's like Lil Wayne saying he's the best rapper alive but in your case, no one's going to believe it.
Raptors90102
Banned User

Post#86 » by Raptors90102 » Wed Jan 2, 2008 4:30 am

Don't be mistaken. You can be a Calderclone, but don't drag me into it. I just tell what I see. I have been just as critical in Jose's play ever since TJ got hurt. I could care less what Calderon puts up on the stat sheet, just watching the games, I can point out a lot of things that I don't like about his game.

TJ needs to come back so that this team can have 48 mins of quality pg play rather than 35 mins.

Yes you are a calderclone.. don't you be denying it! going by the naming standards on this board.. according to some well-learned posters on this board, anyone who highlight's Jose's positives and makes a constructive argument about his efficient play somehow indirectly ends up dissing TJ and hence is a calderclone.. I critize Jose when he plays bad.. and praise TJ when he plays well, but still end up getting labeled a damn calderclone..
galeon110
Analyst
And1: 631

Post#87 » by galeon110 » Wed Jan 2, 2008 4:31 am

Im just gonna say it...RealGM looks better without you
deknow
Banned User
And1: 6

Post#88 » by deknow » Wed Jan 2, 2008 4:33 am

You're not cocky, your ego is inflated though. Which does a wonderful job of telling us all that you're a pretty damn insecure guy.

By ending your post with I TELL THE TRUTH, you're not proving anything. That's like Lil Wayne saying he's the best rapper alive but in your case, no one's going to believe it.

Don't mean to intrude but this is starting to sound like your catch phrase.
PharoaheMonch
Banned User

Post#89 » by PharoaheMonch » Wed Jan 2, 2008 4:40 am

deknow wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Don't mean to intrude but this is starting to sound like your catch phrase.

Wow. I can't believe you're still taking the absolute lashings you received from me and Harry personal. I totally forgot about that thread, but thanks for reminding me. From the Rudy Gay thread...wasn't that like a month ago

LOL Just get over it
99 Problems
Banned User
And1: 7

Post#90 » by 99 Problems » Wed Jan 2, 2008 4:42 am

Its always fun opening the last pages of threads and seeing things completely unrelated to the topic...

funny how quickly things turn into personal wars on this forum...
deknow
Banned User

Post#91 » by deknow » Wed Jan 2, 2008 4:46 am

Wow. I can't believe you're still taking the absolute lashings you received from me and Harry personal. I totally forgot about that thread, but thanks for reminding me. From the Rudy Gay thread...wasn't that like a month ago

LOL Just get over it

You really should refrain from putting Harry's dcik in your mouth I hear he's not a big fan of dcik riders.

On another note that rudy Gay is something ain't he?
PharoaheMonch
Banned User

Post#92 » by PharoaheMonch » Wed Jan 2, 2008 4:49 am

deknow wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

You really should refrain from putting Harry's dcik in your mouth I hear he's not a big fan of dcik riders.

On another note that rudy Gay is something ain't he?

+1 for proving my point.
deknow
Banned User

Post#93 » by deknow » Wed Jan 2, 2008 4:54 am

:nonono:...
Death Knight
RealGM

Post#94 » by Death Knight » Wed Jan 2, 2008 4:57 am

Facts and truth aren't something that you have a choice of believing or not. You either accept it or you don't, which has nothing to do with believing. Just like "thinking" and "knowing" are 2 completely different things.

I get the feeling that too many kids are running wild on these boards. :nonono: It's become so weak!
PharoaheMonch
Banned User

Post#95 » by PharoaheMonch » Wed Jan 2, 2008 5:37 am

Facts and truth aren't something that you have a choice of believing or not. You either accept it or you don't, which has nothing to do with believing. Just like "thinking" and "knowing" are 2 completely different things.

I get the feeling that too many kids are running wild on these boards. :nonono: It's become so weak!

This is exactly the type of fluff I was referring to

+1 on proving my point.
deknow
Banned User

Post#96 » by deknow » Wed Jan 2, 2008 5:53 am

+1 on proving my point.

As a parting shot I find it ironic that you are hellbent on proving how everyone is insecure. isn't that some sort of admission to your own insecurity? :nod:
deknow
Banned User

Post#97 » by deknow » Wed Jan 2, 2008 5:53 am

go on say it.

GAME

SET

MATCH
Death Knight
RealGM

Post#98 » by Death Knight » Wed Jan 2, 2008 6:00 am

+1 on proving my point.

I admire your persistence... :rofl:

Just be a little bit smarter next time before you decide to type something that is flawed.
TheRaptor!
General Manager
And1: 5,562

Post#99 » by TheRaptor! » Wed Jan 2, 2008 6:13 am

He might be tryna say the Raptors look better while Calderon is running the point, As a team we look better with both point guards. Well no ****, Calderon/Dixon or TJ/Calderon.

I might be givin the calderclone too much credit.
rdtx2005
RealGM
And1: 17

Re: Im just gonna say it...Raptors look better with Calderon 

Post#100 » by rdtx2005 » Wed Jan 2, 2008 6:20 am

nivisi9 wrote:im sure this thread will stir up alot of "Jose vs TJ" rants, but that's honestly not my intent....

It's just, with Jose running the show the team seems to operate more smoothly and Consistently, does anyone notice that? it's like you always know you're getting a solid PG type performance from Jose everynight (ast/TO ratio, smart with the ball, crafty, takes what's there, doesn't force it) where as TJ can be so erratic some nights you have no idea what to expect. does anyone get what I'm trying to convey?

i'm sure the offense shooting 37.5% is your idea of smooth ;)

btw.. your first sentence already indicates you are nothing but a trouble maker

Return to Toronto Raptors