Post#621 » by trex_8063 » Tue May 12, 2015 5:29 pm

Owly wrote: .

JeepCSC wrote: .

Quotatious wrote: .

lilroddy wrote: .

Warspite wrote: .

RevisIsland wrote: .

Jaivl wrote: .

OK, well I posted threads (including line-ups and initial write-ups, such as they are) for the 2nd round match-ups, and made a thread with links to them for the PC forum (which I've asked penbeast to sticky). You chaps quoted above have all made it to the 2nd round.

Whoever is still with this project, I encourage you to post a case specific to your new match-up.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." -George Carlin

"The fact that a proposition is absurd has never hindered those who wish to believe it." -Edward Rutherfurd
JeepCSC
Starter
And1: 1,491

Re: All-Time non-Elite Fantasy Draft, Draft Thread 

Post#622 » by JeepCSC » Wed May 13, 2015 4:15 am

Thanks for this. I'll try to circle back around in a day or two.
SkyHookFTW
Assistant Coach
And1: 3,104

Post#623 » by SkyHookFTW » Wed May 13, 2015 10:03 am

Been very busy lately. I teach high school and college, and the college semester is almost over. I have a ton of papers to grade.
"It's scarier than Charles Barkley at an all you can eat buffet." --Shaq on Shark Week
"My secret to getting rebounds? It's called go get the damn ball." --Charles Barkley
giordunk
Analyst
And1: 495

Post#624 » by giordunk » Thu May 14, 2015 9:43 am

Sorry I just completely stopped caring. What have you guys been up to.
i like peanuts
trex_8063
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 7,313

Post#625 » by trex_8063 » Mon May 25, 2015 1:25 am

JeepCSC wrote:.

Owly wrote:.

Quotatious wrote:.

giordunk wrote:.

SkyHookFTW wrote:.

Jaivl wrote:.

Warspite wrote:.

lilroddyb wrote:.

RSCD3_ wrote:.

Dr Spaceman wrote:.

thizznation wrote:.

HeartbreakKidd wrote:.

parsnips33 wrote:.

penbeast0 wrote:.

poopdamoop wrote:.

RevisIsland wrote:.

I'm trying hard to keep this tourney/project going.

fwiw, 2nd-round series between Owly and Quotatious is tied at 1 vote each. RevisIsland and Jaivl each lead their respective series' 1 vote to none (I'm the only one who's voted in either). Warspite and I have yet to have anyone cast a vote in our match-up.

If people just want to let this one die, so be it. Just thought I'd try one last nudge to get people to participate (if you do, I'll facilitate threads for future rounds again); if unsuccessful, I guess that's it. I think we ought to finish what we started, though.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." -George Carlin

"The fact that a proposition is absurd has never hindered those who wish to believe it." -Edward Rutherfurd
thizznation
Starter
And1: 778

Post#626 » by thizznation » Mon May 25, 2015 1:29 am

Hey what's up. I apologize for not being as active. I have just been overdosed on NBA with non stop playoffs every day. :lol: We should of probably done this after the playoffs ended. Anyways I will try to participate more in the voting. :thumbsup:
penbeast0
Senior Mod - NBA Player Comparisons
Senior Mod - NBA Player Comparisons
And1: 8,788

Post#627 » by penbeast0 » Mon May 25, 2015 3:39 pm

So many posters say they will stay involved and so many don't. It's basically why I quit doing these things, fun as they are.
“Most people use statistics like a drunk man uses a lamppost; more for support than illumination,” Andrew Lang.
JeepCSC
Starter
And1: 1,491

Post#628 » by JeepCSC » Tue May 26, 2015 7:16 pm

In hindsight, we should have done a tighter drafting timeline. It was too much to expect people to stay engaged for two months of drafting before you even started the thing.
Quotatious
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11,142

Post#629 » by Quotatious » Wed May 27, 2015 4:49 pm

JeepCSC wrote:In hindsight, we should have done a tighter drafting timeline. It was too much to expect people to stay engaged for two months of drafting before you even started the thing.

Yeah, but honestly, I think that it would work much better during the offseason. I actually planned on doing a project like that in the summer, so I was hoping that giordunk's thread in February wouldn't get much attention. :lol: I was worried that people would lose interest pretty quickly, and it seems like I was right...
RSCD3_
RealGM
And1: 7,280

Post#630 » by RSCD3_ » Thu May 28, 2015 6:34 am

Im sorry guys I recently got a new job and was trying to manage finals on top of work. I was interested in the drafting but when i saw how much effort guys where putting into the strategry i realized i wouldnt have time to do this. I apologize.
I came here to do two things: get lost and slice **** up & I'm all out of directions.

Butler removing rearview mirror in his car as a symbol to never look back

Peja Stojakovic wrote:Jimmy butler, with no regard for human life

Return to Fantasy Basketball Leagues