NBA 2k23 SIM LEAGUE!

Fantasy Ball talk.

Moderators: floppymoose, Curtis Lemansky

PacificPapi
Ballboy
And1: 1

NBA 2k23 SIM LEAGUE! 

Post#1 » by PacificPapi » Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:25 pm

Hello! We are starting an NBA sim league using NBA 2k23 and will kick off our first season on September 9. This league is free and there are no membership fees! Also you don’t need a console to play!

Here are the simulation rules:

1. The league will begin with a serpentine fantasy draft.
2. Injuries will be OFF.
3. Stepien Rule will be OFF.
4. Progressive Fatigue will be ON.
5. Team Chemistry will be ON.
6. 12 min quarters, 82 game season.

We are looking for two positions - GMs and reporters. Below is an overview of the two positions:

GM: You basically select a team and you’re responsible for trades, off-season transactions, setting rotations, schemes, etc. You share this information with the moderators and we input this into NBA 2k and run the sim.

Reporters: This is for people who are interested in being a member of a fun basketball community and don’t want to be involved in the day-to-day GM responsibilities. The position involves writing power rankings, trade reviews, and spilling league rumors. Be the Shams or Woj of our league!

We use discord to run the league and there’s still a lot of open positions left (22 teams still need a GM at the time of this post).

We’re looking to build a fun and great community! If interested or if you have any questions, feel free to reach out and I can give you more details about our league!
_GH0ST_
Junior
And1: 495

Re: NBA 2k23 SIM LEAGUE! 

Post#2 » by _GH0ST_ » Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:18 pm

I can be a GM if it's convenient.
dino10k
Ballboy
And1: 0

Re: NBA 2k23 SIM LEAGUE! 

Post#3 » by dino10k » Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:34 am

I will take a team.