ImageImageImageImageImage

Black Jerseys revealed

Moderators: 7 Footer, Duffman100, HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper

TheRaptor!
General Manager
And1: 5,559

Re: Black Jerseys revealed 

Post#61 » by TheRaptor! » Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:08 pm

DarthRaptor wrote:Almost every person around the world dislikes China, but we at least have the decency and respect to not let you or any other Chinese people know.

Listen, what country do you pay your taxes too? Which country keeps a roof over your head and protects you when you sleep at night? Canada, so don't complain, you have it 100x better here than almost every other country of the planet.

Everyone around the world can hate China, but I personally feel they are superior to everyone else. I'll have the decency and respect to not let everyone else know.

If you have the money, location is not a problem. Canada only keeps a roof over my head cause I paid for it.
YogiStewart
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,402

Post#62 » by YogiStewart » Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:09 pm

TheRaptor! wrote:I work in Canada and cannot leave before I sell all my property and until I can get reasonable profit, I will not do so.

Canada is pretty 'amazing' but I would not call myself Canadian, I would say I'm "Chinese". I'm proud of China but why Canada, its just a hotel to me.

Everyone around the world can hate China, but I personally feel they are superior to everyone else. I'll have the decency and respect to not let everyone else know.

your comments are funny. and sad. sadly funny.

its good that you are at least honest about your feelings towards canada. and I am happy that i can take some of your tax dollars before you run back to China.

its also honourable that you are staying until you make "reasonable profit". good to see that you are thinking with your heart.

and you talk about "decency and respect" in not letting everyone know that China is "superior to everyone else." guess the cat's out of the bag now, eh?
King Raptor
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#63 » by King Raptor » Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:11 pm

U guys r getting tooooooo worked up over some fake pictures tht some next guy posted :o ..... is there any proof tht they are real (no), i'll judge when its official

I can garuntee tht they will look much better than this
HSOB SIRHC
General Manager
And1: 1,238

Post#64 » by HSOB SIRHC » Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:13 pm

I know this is going off topic, but I'm curious to know what it is about Canada that you don't like.
Credit to Turbozone
JL5
Bench Warmer
And1: 2

Post#65 » by JL5 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:13 pm

Oh, and you can be sure that if the jerseys were all black (minus the trim and whatnot), you'd have just as many people complaining. To be honest, I'm pretty sure it'd be the same people...

"Gah! There's too much black! Black and black don't go together! It's still too Canadian! THE SKY IS FALLING!"
Tomato
Lead Assistant
And1: 14

Post#66 » by Tomato » Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:13 pm

TheRaptor! wrote:
DarthRaptor wrote:Almost every person around the world dislikes China, but we at least have the decency and respect to not let you or any other Chinese people know.

Listen, what country do you pay your taxes too? Which country keeps a roof over your head and protects you when you sleep at night? Canada, so don't complain, you have it 100x better here than almost every other country of the planet.

If you have the money, location is not a problem. Canada only keeps a roof over my head cause I paid for it.

Hahah what a post after your apology. Make your profit and GTFO.
by Shoon.
TheRaptor!
General Manager

Post#67 » by TheRaptor! » Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:15 pm

I aplogized until I read that comment about the world disliking China, I felt and reacted the same way you guys did.

If I'm running back, I ain't running back to China, Hong Kong is a better place to live. But thats another story. I don't hate money, if i can make more overseas then i will.
JL5
Bench Warmer
And1: 2

Post#68 » by JL5 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:20 pm

King Raptor wrote:U guys r getting tooooooo worked up over some fake pictures tht some next guy posted :o ..... is there any proof tht they are real (no), i'll judge when its official

I can garuntee tht they will look much better than this

Uh...

I agree that there's nothing "official" or "proven" about these pictures but what exactly are you expecting? That crazy PHX style jersey? I just want to know how you're guaranteeing anything.
Ka5p3r
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#69 » by Ka5p3r » Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:21 pm

Cweb wrote:this is pathetic...are they ever going to do anything but change the colours around?

welll they don treally need to do much...and RED DOES GOWITH BALCK!!...it's very nice......=D
but true..they SHOUDL've changed the format of the jersey abit more and have mor ebalck...
and btw....
is this jersey gonn abe use dthhis season or the next?!?!
LittleOzzy
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,198

Post#70 » by LittleOzzy » Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:29 pm

TheRaptor! wrote:

I didn't realize we were talking to a superior being...

You must live a very sad and lonely life in you're world of hate. It must be hard to live in a country surrounded by people who are not as important and superior as you.
TheRaptor!
General Manager

Post#71 » by TheRaptor! » Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:34 pm

LittleOzzy wrote:
TheRaptor! wrote:

I didn't realize we were talking to a superior being...

You must live a very sad and lonely life in you're world of hate. It must be hard to live in a country surrounded by people who are not as important and superior as you.

It was suggested that everyone hated China, I didn't know I was talking to a bunch of Chinese racists.
wtcantfw
Assistant Coach
And1: 3,578

Post#72 » by wtcantfw » Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:37 pm

TheRaptor! wrote:Why are you guys so sensitive and choose to quote me and my opinion even after I edited my original comments? Grow up.

Why did you edit your original comment if you honestly think there was nothing wrong with it?

I have a real problem with second generation immigrants bad mouthing and not appreciating the opporunities available to them in Canada. Most immigrants are given the opportunity for a fresh start in Canada, the opportunity to make something of their lives. If your parents were immigrants, they in all likelihood came to Canada to start a new life with the hopes of providing a propsperous life for you and your family. To me, as a second generation Chinese-Canadian, your comments not only disrespect Canada, but are also a slap in the face of your parents. Everything they worked so hard for - providing you with the opportunity to earn these beloved "profits" you speak of - obviously are of no value to you. IMO, the person who truly needs to grow up, is you.

I am glad that LittleOzzy caught your little comment and put it in his sig before you so cowardly edited and removed it.
nesta
Sixth Man
And1: 242

Post#73 » by nesta » Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:38 pm

nice jerseys...I hope our players don't get annoyed of wearing the leaf and FA's decision to come to Toronto because of the maple leaf

TheRaptor!, don't get annoyed of the maple leaf because they are only our alts
LittleOzzy
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,198

Post#74 » by LittleOzzy » Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:39 pm

TheRaptor! wrote:It was suggested that everyone hated China, I didn't know I was talking to a bunch of Chinese racists.

I never said a thing about China but as a superior being you would of already realized that.
TheRaptor!
General Manager

Post#75 » by TheRaptor! » Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:42 pm

tarheel06 wrote:
TheRaptor! wrote:Why are you guys so sensitive and choose to quote me and my opinion even after I edited my original comments? Grow up.

Why did you edit your original comment if you honestly think there was nothing wrong with it?

I have a real problem with second generation immigrants bad mouthing and not appreciating the opporunities available to them in Canada. Most immigrants are given the opportunity for a fresh start in Canada, the opportunity to make something of their lives. If your parents were immigrants, they in all likelihood came to Canada to start a new life with the hopes of providing a propsperous life for their family. To me, a second generation Chinese-Canadian, your comments not only disrespect Canada, but are also a slap in the face of your parents. Everything they worked so hard for - providing you with the opportunity to earn these beloved "profits" you speak of - obviously are of no value to you. IMO, the person who truly needs to grow up, is you.

I am glad that LittleOzzy caught your little comment and put it in his sig before you so cowardly edited and removed it.

Here we go, how did you even jump to the conclusion that my parents moved here? I came to Canada alone, my parents don't even speak english, I only came here because I was sent here to work from my company. There was nothing wrong with my original post, what is wrong about not feeling proud of Canada, quote me all you **** want, I don't see whats wrong with that comment. I only edited it cause its full of Canadians here and to prevent the comment of one dude out of millions from offending you.

I still don't see what you are mad about.

Me: I am not proud to be Canadian, so **** what.
Everyone else: Why you hating on my country?

One even went as far as saying everyone hated China. I never used the word hate, I said I am not **** proud to be "canadian"
TheRaptor!
General Manager

Post#76 » by TheRaptor! » Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:43 pm

nesta wrote:nice jerseys...I hope our players don't get annoyed of wearing the leaf and FA's decision to come to Toronto because of the maple leaf

TheRaptor!, don't get annoyed of the maple leaf because they are only our alts

I am not annoyed with anything, who really cares about a little maple leaf on the back of an ALTERNATE jersey, I just stated my opinion.

Everyone is annoyed by the fact that I don't love Canada as much as they do. rofl

LittleOzzy wrote:
TheRaptor! wrote:It was suggested that everyone hated China, I didn't know I was talking to a bunch of Chinese racists.

I never said a thing about China but as a superior being you would of already realized that.

No, but the poster i quoted did. I never said i was superior, i said the nation of China is.
kingkao
Rookie
And1: 77

Post#77 » by kingkao » Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:44 pm

I am chinese, 1st generation born in Canada and I can say I am Canadian first. I have been to HK and China on a visit and I have no idea how you can put all your 'loyalty' to China. Still do not understand how China is so much better. I actually feel bad for the people in China...
TheRaptor!
General Manager

Post#78 » by TheRaptor! » Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:49 pm

kingkao wrote:I am chinese, 1st generation born in Canada and I can say I am Canadian first. I have been to HK and China on a visit and I have no idea how you can put all your 'loyalty' to China. Still do not understand how China is so much better. I actually feel bad for the people in China...

You're lucky this forum is full of Canadians, what you just t yped is no different from what I originally typed. You just switched China with Canada.

China and Hong Kong are different, I don't even speak Mandarin. I've been to China before, I would rather live in Hong Kong then China, but thats not the point, the point WAS, that i am NOT proud to be Canadian, how did posters even jump to the conclusion that I would rather live in China then Canada.
HSOB SIRHC
General Manager
And1: 1,238

Post#79 » by HSOB SIRHC » Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:49 pm

TheRaptor! what is it about Canada that you don't like? I'm curious.
Credit to Turbozone
TheRaptor!
General Manager

Post#80 » by TheRaptor! » Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:54 pm

HSOB SIRHC wrote:TheRaptor! what is it about Canada that you don't like? I'm curious.

Nothing, zero, I have nothing against Canada, I am just not proud to be one. I am pretty sure not all the NBA players will appreciate the constant reminder that they play for Canada everytime they wear the black alternates.

As to why I am not proud to be Canadian? Ask that to the NBA athletes that refuse to play for us.

Return to Toronto Raptors