ImageImageImageImageImage

Nate Robinson needs to be moved

Moderators: j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O

GuyverADL
Banned User
And1: 15

Re: Nate Robinson needs to be moved 

Post#101 » by GuyverADL » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:20 pm

waltoni2010 wrote:And i can just think what team you want here in new york it's gonna be like this

dandre jordan
anthony randolf
james white
von wafer
will conroy

that prob your fantasy team you hack and you prob cryin why it sucks

:roll: :roll: :roll:
First you cant even spell Randolph or Deandre right. :lol:

Secondly, You are going off on some tangent trying to attack me. :lol:

Take the tampon out of your snatch and STFU.
waltoni2010
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#102 » by waltoni2010 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:22 pm

You dumb as q brick you clown now you stfu hater. you got no right to have ali near your name you should have urkel there you dumb bitch
waltoni2010
Banned User

Post#103 » by waltoni2010 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:23 pm

And funny you got nothin to say about the team i wrote so you love all those clowns what a surprise a hack who loves hacks and wants to trade all our good players like lee and nate from the knicks you clown.
GuyverADL
Banned User

Post#104 » by GuyverADL » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:31 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Stop talking tough on the internet dude. Its really tired.
duhon-duhon
Bench Warmer

Post#105 » by duhon-duhon » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:33 pm

optimusADL wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stop chetty-picking arguments. It's really transparent.
GuyverADL
Banned User

Post#106 » by GuyverADL » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:39 pm

duhon-duhon wrote:
optimusADL wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stop chetty-picking arguments. It's really transparent.

You upset I didnt respond to you.

Are you catching feelings? If so then why? :lol:

More questions to follow. :D
Jcrawford11
Banned User
And1: 18

Post#107 » by Jcrawford11 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:42 pm

misrable haters guys carries a team on his back for a win yet there still is hate
GuyverADL
Banned User

Post#108 » by GuyverADL » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:49 pm

Jcrawford11 wrote:misrable haters guys carries a team on his back for a win yet there still is hate

I like Robinson and has him as my avatar but I'm a Robinson hater. :roll:

Fact is the guy is actually regressing. he actually played somewhat under control in the beginning of the season showing real growth. Now once again he is running around like a chicken with his head cut off.

- TOO MUCH dribbling ( Frazier pointed this out MULTIPLE times)
- Ill advised passing
- Inches away from getting a tech

His back and forth with Jarret while entertaining shows that he is still an idiot.
boomann21
RealGM
And1: 2,777

Post#109 » by boomann21 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:54 pm

optimusADL wrote:
Jcrawford11 wrote:misrable haters guys carries a team on his back for a win yet there still is hate

Fact is the guy is actually regressing. he actually played somewhat under control in the beginning of the season showing real growth. Now once again he is running around like a chicken with his head cut off.

- Ill advised passing

His back and forth with Jarret while entertaining shows that he is still an idiot.

The bible was originally titled "Nate Robinson and Friends.
Rasho Brezec
Knicks Forum Euro Scout
And1: 18,400

Post#110 » by Rasho Brezec » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:57 pm

I think it's a shame that people care more about the fact that it's optimus who opened this thread and don't even bother to read some of the valid points he had.
boomann21
RealGM

Post#111 » by boomann21 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:00 pm

Rasho Brezec wrote:I think it's a shame that people care more about the fact that it's optimus who opened this thread and don't even bother to read some of the valid points he had.

Anything other then Robinson is great, I worship the ground Robinson walks on or Robinson should be our maxed out franchise player in 2010 is unacceptable and will not be responded to.
BowlingChick
Bench Warmer
And1: 0

Post#112 » by BowlingChick » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:03 pm

boomann21 wrote:
Rasho Brezec wrote:I think it's a shame that people care more about the fact that it's optimus who opened this thread and don't even bother to read some of the valid points he had.

Anything other then Robinson is great, I worship the ground Robinson walks on or Robinson should be our maxed out franchise player in 2010 is unacceptable and will not be responded to.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
knicks742 wrote:My vocal chords are still recovering after screaming for the cock.
TheBluest
Banned User
And1: 8
Location: Lottery Bound...Banned From UK 2-11-09 @ 12:30 am by Martin LOL!

Post#113 » by TheBluest » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:05 pm

Q2N8 wrote:
blueNorange wrote:
Q2N8 wrote:Optimus is probaly a 40 year old guy with no life, that likes to watch players like Eric Snow, George Lynch, Jared Jeffries, Maceo Baston, Aaaron Carter, Anthony Johnson. Boring OLD players that don't win anything.

q2n8 ... if you're the gm of the knicks, how much would you give nate??

the full MLE. nothing more, nothing less.

You're really not that into HYPOKRYPTONATE then. Appears you're just a Gimmick fan of his.
duhon-duhon
Bench Warmer

Post#114 » by duhon-duhon » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:27 pm

optimusADL wrote:You upset I didnt respond to you.

Crushed...

The point is your favorite subject is clearly you.

But back to the topic at hand.

You acknowledge yourself Robinson played the kind of game YOU value earlier this season, and we all know the coach is ultimately responsible for his players minutes. Robinson is either being encouraged directly or indirectly by D'Antoni to play as he has lately.

The point is, we have on our hands a player who CAN do both, and do both highly efficiently, which is a rarity.

So why move or let a guy go who clearly has the tools to harness all that ability when he tops out his development curve>

You want to complain about this STYLE of play the last 9 or 10 games, that's valid even if misdirected.

But why not just do that?

To acknowledge he played "well" for a significant stretch THIS year and then argue the Knicks will never win with him, or he's not worth resigning or what have you again is your need to make the argument about YOU rather than through ration.
passthedutchman
Junior
And1: 0

Post#115 » by passthedutchman » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:28 pm

It was the timing though- he made the thread the second after he just won the game for us. The main reason it seems like he does these things is to be a contrarian.
boomann21
RealGM

Post#116 » by boomann21 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:32 pm

optimusADL wrote:

- Ill advised passing

All jokes aside but he was playing more well rounded because he had some actual shot makers around him in Zach and Jamal so he could pick his spots but now with the likes of Duhon, Jared Jeffries, Al Harrington and 3-16 Hughes he has to take a high volume of shots for the Knicks to have a chance at winning. If Nate wasn't shooting we would be losing or if he was missing the shots he is taking.
GuyverADL
Banned User

Post#117 » by GuyverADL » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:33 pm

passthedutchman wrote:

It was the timing though- he made the thread the second after he just won the game for us. The main reason it seems like he does these things is to be a contrarian.

No I made the thread because his idiotic back and forth with Jarret almost cost us the game.

We got lucky. Robinson total lack of control will lose more games then win and that is a fact.

Robinson the '09 Crawford. Lets jump for joy. :roll:
GuyverADL
Banned User

Post#118 » by GuyverADL » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:35 pm

duhon-duhon wrote:
optimusADL wrote:You upset I didnt respond to you.

Crushed...

The point is your favorite subject is clearly you.

But back to the topic at hand.

You acknowledge yourself Robinson played the kind of game YOU value earlier this season, and we all know the coach is ultimately responsible for his players minutes. Robinson is either being encouraged directly or indirectly by D'Antoni to play as he has lately.

The point is, we have on our hands a player who CAN do both, and do both highly efficiently, which is a rarity.

So why move or let a guy go who clearly has the tools to harness all that ability when he tops out his development curve>

You want to complain about this STYLE of play the last 9 or 10 games, that's valid even if misdirected.

But why not just do that?

To acknowledge he played "well" for a significant stretch THIS year and then argue the Knicks will never win with him, or he's not worth resigning or what have you again is your need to make the argument about YOU rather than through ration.

I have no idea what you just said.
GuyverADL
Banned User

Post#119 » by GuyverADL » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:40 pm

boomann21 wrote:
optimusADL wrote:

- Ill advised passing

All jokes aside but he was playing more well rounded because he had some actual shot makers around him in Zach and Jamal so he could pick his spots but now with the likes of Duhon, Jared Jeffries, Al Harrington and 3-16 Hughes he has to take a high volume of shots for the Knicks to have a chance at winning. If Nate wasn't shooting we would be losing or if he was missing the shots he is taking.

I understand your excuse but this is the same Robinson that we saw this time in 2008 under Isiah. Only difference is Isiah would yank his ass then go give him a hug.

Robinson was always able to score and get to the basket. This is why I find these poster's funny. Its not a new occurrence for Robinson to get to the rim at will or light players up on the perimeter. Problem is Robinson is still 5 ' 8" you cant play like a moron all the time when you cant guard anyone on the other end.. He needs to show some restraint and play smart ball at the end of games.
duhon-duhon
Bench Warmer

Post#120 » by duhon-duhon » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:44 pm

optimusADL wrote:
I have no idea what you just said.

Not surprised.

I'll use simpler words.

Robinson is a guy who can carry a team as he has demonstrated.

Robinson is a guy who can play well within the team conceot, a point you contributed to this discussion.

Robinson is 24 years old, in his 4th season and can continue to develop, improve and combine the different facets of his game.

What YOUR point again?

Return to New York Knicks