ImageImage

Squad 6 Thread

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM
And1: 11,076

Re: Squad 6 Thread 

Post#1381 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:18 pm

Yeah, its too bad because once she is gone, I wonder if the husband will stay. He's a good guy and thought he was cool. But I just can't stand fans like the wife. Especially that KG wearing dbag in the next section last night.

PS- Sorry Sarah that I wasn't more friendly leaving. You caught me off guard and I was sooo pissed from the game.
LarryHarris
Assistant Coach
And1: 133

Post#1382 » by LarryHarris » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:22 pm

steger_3434 wrote:Chad called me at work and told me you guys were talking about this girl and said I could log in under his name to post.

I saw her right away at the beginning - she was walking down by the court and I told Chad that i think that girl who's wearing a Kobe jersey is the girl in Squad 6! we couldn't tell for sure so i kept my eye on her....

Sidenote:
This girl is a new member and she's been to at least 2 games that i can remember. She usually has a long sleeved shirt on with a jersey over it. she cheers, but not a lot because she's busy texting on her pink phone. She's usually with the guy who has longer hair, taller and has an old-school green track jacket or shirt on and she's with the guy who was in front of me last night. This guy is really into the game and he's a good Squad 6 member (so nothing against this guy).

Anyways...
So after i saw her at the start of the game, i kind of forgot about her until the guys next to Chad mentioned they thought it was her too! so then i kept my eye on her more. she kept looking up at us (or her friends) then texted the guy in front of me (after she texted, he got out his phone to look at it so i assumed they were talking to each other). I gave her the stare down. So of course, i do what any normal person would do and look over his shoulder the next time he got a text from her. i saw it was from Crystal so i told him to remember that name so we can find out if there's a Crystal in Squad 6. After reading some of your posts and seeing that FB page of her...it's totally confirmed that that's Crystal! Then she texted him again, he got up and walked out and then she got up and walked out. After he returned, i saw her walk back to her seat. They totally are friends, it's totally the girl that sat there the past couple of times.

Personally, i would LOVE to see nothing happen yet. I think it would be awesome for her to show up to a game wearing her Bucks gear proudly, we give her crap, i fight her, and then she gets her tickets revoked. I think it's BS that she got free tickets to the Bucks game for being a fan and she still had the audacity to show up to the game last night in Lakers clothes complete with a sign!? It's kind of funny b/c if she would've sat anywhere else, no one would've noticed her but because she sat where she did, and she walked down by the court in front of us, she was noticed. Well, it's kind of hard to miss her regardless (sorry, that was kind of mean to any of her friends who are reading this).

I was going to say that I'll take one for the team and punch this girl, but i figured that Dan would stop me :)

I notice details. this is her. I saw the name Crystal and it's now confirmed on her FB page. Let her show her face in our section again (although someone might need to watch my mouth if that happens!) and let her get her tickets revoked. that would be awesome and would probably make my night.

That is all. Thank you for letting me add my two cents to this topic. :)
'

Sarah:

You are good! I can't believe you picked her out so early in the game. That is awesome.

I think it would be a better idea to have her ticket revoked beforehand. As pissed as I am, and believe me, I am, I think it would be better for all involved that Zak and the Bucks make this decision to boot her.

I didn't recognize her at first when she was walking up, but I gave her business and she gave it right back to me (although I don't know what she was saying). So that makes me even more angry, and it would be sweet to get that revenge in person.

However, you said the man, who fb verifies is her husband, is a nice guy and a good fan. Maybe the Squad 6 mom is too. I would rather have the Bucks do the dirty work here than for us to get on her and alienate the husband and friend.

That said, if the Bucks don't remove her beforehand. I will be all for giving her tons of business until she leaves, but as I said, I prefer for us not to be rude to her in front of the guy and the friend, because then maybe they wouldn't come back.

Crystal signed a contract and then she broke that contract, therefore, she shouldn't have the choice to come back.
"It is time." -Kevin Greene to Clay Matthews at Super Bowl XLV

"I ain't got time for jokers to be bangin' on the drum." -Gary Ellerson
LarryHarris
Assistant Coach

Post#1383 » by LarryHarris » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:26 pm

Also, Chuck, I think, lives with Zak and Zak has his own RealGM account, so the cat might be out of the bag already...

steger_3434
RealGM
And1: 5,462

Post#1384 » by steger_3434 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:26 pm

good point nick, makes sense.....but not fun :)

(this is Sarah again.)
yiyiyi wrote:give rockets Redd ,houston give you T-MAC in return .please help rockets!
i dont want see that woman anymore !
LarryHarris
Assistant Coach

Post#1385 » by LarryHarris » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:28 pm

steger_3434 wrote:good point nick, makes sense.....but not fun :)

(this is Sarah again.)

I agree, not fun at all... :(

LarryHarris
Assistant Coach

Post#1386 » by LarryHarris » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:30 pm

(this is Sarah again.)

BTW, I don't know if you two were still listening, but I got on the post-game show yesterday and I complained about the refs briefly, then I talked about hating people saying that it was missing those free throws that cost us the game, fake-Laker fans and the way I knew ESPN would treat this game on Sportscenter.

FireStreetlifeNow
Pro Prospect
And1: 131
Location: At a brewpub somewhere in SE Wisconsin or SW Michigan

Post#1387 » by FireStreetlifeNow » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:36 pm

LarryHarris wrote:

(this is Sarah again.)

BTW, I don't know if you two were still listening, but I got on the post-game show yesterday and I complained about the refs briefly, then I talked about hating people saying that it was missing those free throws that cost us the game, fake-Laker fans and the way I knew ESPN would treat this game on Sportscenter.

I caught you on there... You were on when I was typing an email to Sparky so I gave you a thumbs up for that and Sparky read that on the air.
chuckleslove
RealGM
And1: 1,128

Post#1388 » by chuckleslove » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:36 pm

Yeah I live with Zak but I'm at work all day, I know he has an account but I don't think he browses or posts here much. I will make sure he is aware of this though.
I'm dealing with cancer, it sucks, can follow along for updates if that's your thing: Chuck's cancer Go Fund Me page
LarryHarris
Assistant Coach

Post#1389 » by LarryHarris » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:37 pm

FireStreetlifeNow wrote:
LarryHarris wrote:

(this is Sarah again.)

I caught you on there... You were on when I was typing an email to Sparky so I gave you a thumbs up for that and Sparky read that on the air.

AWESOME!

Bucks_the_trend
Sophomore
And1: 10

Post#1390 » by Bucks_the_trend » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:38 pm

Just playing devil's advocate here.
If she buys a separate ticket, she can wear what she wants.
At that point, she would not be part of S6 and would not have to wear Bucks gear (I do not have the full S6 contract details, but I take that from what was posted). This should count as a no-show, which could lead to her eventual dismissal.
If she also used the S6 ticket and wore the Lakers stuff, then she should be booted.

Wanting to physically assault her is criminal.
jakecronus8
RealGM
And1: 7,278

Post#1391 » by jakecronus8 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:43 pm

BTR, take it easy. I'm pretty sure Sarah is kidding.

IMO, I don't care whether she bought a ticket or not. It's a slap in the face to all of us and to others that would kill to be in Squad 6 to show up jocking another player.

she's gone. end of discussion.

BTW, sorry if that came out angry. Everyone is a little agitated today for good reason.
Do it for Chuck
LarryHarris
Assistant Coach

Post#1392 » by LarryHarris » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:43 pm

Bucks_the_trend wrote:Just playing devil's advocate here.
At that point, she would not be part of S6 and would not have to wear Bucks gear (I do not have the full S6 contract details, but I take that from what was posted). This should count as a no-show, which could lead to her eventual dismissal.
If she also used the S6 ticket and wore the Lakers stuff, then she should be booted.

I concerns me that you may be right about this. However, the final section of the contract states this...
I also understand the Milwaukee Bucks reserve the right to rescind any and/or all Squad 6 tickets and privileges at any time.

Also, no one wants to physically assault anyone.

LUKE23
RealGM
And1: 6,251

Post#1393 » by LUKE23 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:44 pm

steger_3434 wrote:Chad called me at work and told me you guys were talking about this girl and said I could log in under his name to post.

I saw her right away at the beginning - she was walking down by the court and I told Chad that i think that girl who's wearing a Kobe jersey is the girl in Squad 6! we couldn't tell for sure so i kept my eye on her....

Sidenote:
This girl is a new member and she's been to at least 2 games that i can remember. She usually has a long sleeved shirt on with a jersey over it. she cheers, but not a lot because she's busy texting on her pink phone. She's usually with the guy who has longer hair, taller and has an old-school green track jacket or shirt on and she's with the guy who was in front of me last night. This guy is really into the game and he's a good Squad 6 member (so nothing against this guy).

Anyways...
So after i saw her at the start of the game, i kind of forgot about her until the guys next to Chad mentioned they thought it was her too! so then i kept my eye on her more. she kept looking up at us (or her friends) then texted the guy in front of me (after she texted, he got out his phone to look at it so i assumed they were talking to each other). I gave her the stare down. So of course, i do what any normal person would do and look over his shoulder the next time he got a text from her. i saw it was from Crystal so i told him to remember that name so we can find out if there's a Crystal in Squad 6. After reading some of your posts and seeing that FB page of her...it's totally confirmed that that's Crystal! Then she texted him again, he got up and walked out and then she got up and walked out. After he returned, i saw her walk back to her seat. They totally are friends, it's totally the girl that sat there the past couple of times.

Personally, i would LOVE to see nothing happen yet. I think it would be awesome for her to show up to a game wearing her Bucks gear proudly, we give her crap, i fight her, and then she gets her tickets revoked. I think it's BS that she got free tickets to the Bucks game for being a fan and she still had the audacity to show up to the game last night in Lakers clothes complete with a sign!? It's kind of funny b/c if she would've sat anywhere else, no one would've noticed her but because she sat where she did, and she walked down by the court in front of us, she was noticed. Well, it's kind of hard to miss her regardless (sorry, that was kind of mean to any of her friends who are reading this).

I was going to say that I'll take one for the team and punch this girl, but i figured that Dan would stop me :)

I notice details. this is her. I saw the name Crystal and it's now confirmed on her FB page. Let her show her face in our section again (although someone might need to watch my mouth if that happens!) and let her get her tickets revoked. that would be awesome and would probably make my night.

Holy Christ, steger, don't let this girl go.
Newz
Banned User
And1: 2,551

Post#1394 » by Newz » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:44 pm

LarryHarris wrote:Also, no one wants to physically assault anyone.

Pfft.

I want to physically assault the officials from last night. :P
LarryHarris
Assistant Coach

Post#1395 » by LarryHarris » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:44 pm

Newz wrote:
LarryHarris wrote:Also, no one wants to physically assault anyone.

Pfft.

I want to physically assault the officials from last night. :P

I take it back, me too...

FireStreetlifeNow
Pro Prospect
And1: 131
Location: At a brewpub somewhere in SE Wisconsin or SW Michigan

Post#1396 » by FireStreetlifeNow » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:45 pm

We don't want to physically assult her. We're a group of die-hard Bucks fans and will willingly accept any Bucks fans who fall into that group. Wearing a Laker Jersey and holding up a sign that says "I love you Kobe" or whatever it said is just wrong. She's a big Villanueva fan too, can we expect to see her wearing a Villanueva jersey when Detroit visits next time? She can wear whatever she wants to the game, but as long as she's a part of Squad 6, she shouldn't pick and choose who to root for on any given day. It's Bucks 100% of the time, no questions asked in my book. It's about squad unity too, and it seems like a lot of us in the squad are a bit ticked off about it.
LarryHarris
Assistant Coach

Post#1397 » by LarryHarris » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:46 pm

Sidenote:

Anyways...

BTW, GAD, this seems pretty definitive... and this is probably the best testimony we are going to get, unless Sarah got fingerprints, and at this point I wouldn't put it past her... she is good! :D

LarryHarris
Assistant Coach

Post#1398 » by LarryHarris » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:49 pm

FireStreetlifeNow wrote:

We don't want to physically assult her. We're a group of die-hard Bucks fans and will willingly accept any Bucks fans who fall into that group. Wearing a Laker Jersey and holding up a sign that says "I love you Kobe" or whatever it said is just wrong. She's a big Villanueva fan too, can we expect to see her wearing a Villanueva jersey when Detroit visits next time? She can wear whatever she wants to the game, but as long as she's a part of Squad 6, she shouldn't pick and choose who to root for on any given day. It's Bucks 100% of the time, no questions asked in my book. It's about squad unity too, and it seems like a lot of us in the squad are a bit ticked off about it.

Also, regarding the attendance policy, if you want your absence excused, you have to call or e-mail the Bucks. So either she did this and lied about where she would be or she didn't do it at all and we saw that she chose to support the opposing team from different seats. This seems like a special situation that only falls sort of within the confines of the contract. I'd say it is the Bucks call and if they decide to pull her tickets, it was the chance she took...

jakecronus8
RealGM
And1: 7,278

Post#1399 » by jakecronus8 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:50 pm

Are we doing the sign in sheet still? I'm concerned because I haven't signed in for the last three games. GAD or Chuck, if you could bring this to Zak's attention I'd apreesh.
Do it for Chuck
Newz
Banned User
And1: 2,551

Post#1400 » by Newz » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:51 pm

jakecronus8 wrote:Are we doing the sign in sheet still? I'm concerned because I haven't signed in for the last three games. GAD or Chuck, if you could bring this to Zak's attention I'd apreesh.

This has been weird... Some games we have to sign in, some games he says as long as your ticket was scanned you were signed in.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks